xxviii.

The Police Force arrives at the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall after Uraraka called them. The Police Force temporarily close down the mall in order to find Tomura Shigaraki along with the local Heroes. However, the Police Force and the local heroes could not find Shigaraki. Naomasa Tsukauchi together with Sakura takes Midoriya to the Police Station, to be questioned. Sakura was with Naomasa when the incident happened, they rushed towards the scene, Sakura was worried about her classmates, she might not show it but she was really worried, worried for everyone.

The event occurring between Midoriya and Shigaraki has been named The Hero Incident. As a result of The Hero Incident, the Police Force created a special task force in response to the League of Villains's actions.

At the Police Station, Naomasa questions Midoriya about Shigaraki and their conversation. Although the information Midoriya provides is nothing new, Naomasa thanks Midoriya for the information and praises Midoriya for being level headed during his confrontation with Shigaraki; The Police investigator is glad about Midoriya's  actions because collateral damage was kept to a minimum and no lives were lost.

Outside the Police Station, Sakura felt a familiar presence, it was All Might, he greets Sakura since he knew that Sakura already knew about his real identity, he was sure of it. He then greeted Midoriya and Naomasa; he apologizes to Midoriya for not being there. Thinking about his conversation with Shigaraki, Midoriya asks All Might if there were times when he failed to save someone. All Might tells Midoriya that there were many times he couldn't save someone; All Might modestly admits that he is only human and cannot save everyone. All Might notes that his title, the Symbol of Peace, serves to inspire people and Heroes to play their roles so that more people can be saved.

Midoriya's mother arrives to pick Midoriya up; Midoriya comforts his crying mother, telling her that everything is fine. After Midoriya and his mother left, Naomasa theorizes that Shigaraki will probably target other students and decides that Hero schools must exercise more caution and become more proactive in implementing counter measures against villains. Naomasa advises All Might that leaving U.A. is also an option, but All Might decides against it. Naomasa concludes their conversation by saying that they will capture All For One this time, to which All Might agrees.

Sakura was listening to their conversation intently, not knowing what they were talking about but she hypothesized that this All For One person is as powerful as All Might. She clenched her fists, everyone is in danger now that the League of Villains are now active. She was worried but determined, a fire was lit inside of her, to protect everyone, to protect everyone she could reach. All Might and Naomasa looked at Sakura, and paused.

All Might opened his mouth and said, "Young Haruno, I know that you already know who I am, Naomasa told me the truth, don't hate him for it, I'm actually thankful and grateful that there's another person I could trust with my real identity, however, I will say this, this will also become a burden on you, in the future, The League of Villains might act, I want you to act, protect everyone, your classmates, they are purposely targeting the students. I know that it's too much to ask but please, protect your classmates, I'm giving you the authority to use your quirk if that time comes." Naomasa looked at All Might, surprised.

Sakura was solemn and nodded her head, "Don't worry about it, All Might Sensei, I plan on bringing the League of Villains down."