xiii.

The U.S.J Incident shook the country, news about the incident was spread immediately. Sakura was just sighing, she was questioned by the police, by Naomasa but he let her go, he haven't seen her in action but based on testimonies, she could go toe to toe with the now caught Nomu, All Might suppressed the news of Sakura's potential, trouble would come running to them once news of a student defeating the Nomu would spread, Sakura was okay with it, it's the best case scenario for her. However, after the incident, Aizawa scolded her, he gave her a cold glare, but she did not care about it, the glare that he gave her was not hostile, if anything, there was a sense of burden. She felt bad about it.

Her classmates praised her, except for two students, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo, they felt hopeless, there was a sense of urgency that was lit inside of them. Not just them, everyone noticed the gap that Sakura created, they were more than motivated to pass that certain gap. They saw how Sakura held on with the Nomu, how she managed to land blows after blows without the Nomu hitting her back, there was no chance that the Nomu could hit her, that was what they thought. Aizawa was recovered fast with the help of Sakura, Recovery Girl even told her that she should join her internship, Sakura did not reject the offer. She was not sure what she was talking about.

Meanwhile, in the villains' hideout, the warped gate villain was in critical condition, Kurogiri and the pale skin villain, Tomura Shigaraki were both angry, they swore for revenge on the pink-haired girl. There was anticipation and excitement mixed in their resentment especially, Tomura.
_______

Sakura was wondering what had happened to Konoha, it wasn't easy to adapt and adjust, she needed her time. She needed it. Suddenly, the half colored haired boy, Shoto Todoroki approached her. She just glanced at him, uninterested.

"Who are you?" he asked, he had a serious tone.

"I'm Sakura Haruno and I'm not from here. I actually don't know where I am from." she answered without glancing at him. The boy frowned at her superficial answer. He was about to use his quirk to scare her but she remained unfazed, unbothered. She just looked at him dryly, a dangerous glint on her eyes. Todoroki noticed the glint and stepped back, he knew exactly what that glint was, it was a warning.

"Fine, let's settle this at the U.A Sports Festival." he said as he walked away. Sasuke-kun? she thought and laughed. He reminded her of someone, an emo kid.

Sakura walked the opposite direction when someone called out from behind, it was the most annoying kid, Katsuki Bakugo, why do they keep appearing? Just let me have a time alone! she inwardly complained.

"What?!" she shouted at him. He glared at her. So, we're having a glaring contest now? she thought as she glared back.

"I will beat you! You bitch!" he shouted at her, Sakura inwardly sigh.

"Fine, bird brain."

"What?!"

"What?! Do you want to fight here?" asked Sakura as she smirked.