ii.

Sakura Haruno, a sixteen year old girl. She had no record. No prior juvenile offenses. No parents or friends. She had nowhere to go to. It feels like she just appeared out of nowhere and woke up one day without knowing anything about the world.... could it be? An injury on the brain? It's possible. Amnesia? It's possible, she's very cooperative too. Naomasa thought as he looked at Sakura, she was inside a special cell for further observation, Sakura agreed with them on the condition that she's given food and water. They had given her her own space, to sleep and shower. She was already wearing her new set of clothes that was given to her, it was a black turtleneck, long sleeve that matched her black leathered skirt and black boots. She was literally wearing an all black outfit, her long pink hair tied in a high-bun and it extended up to her waist, it emphasizes her purple rhombus seal on her forehead.

Sakura was leaning on the walls as she calmly read the books that she requested. He was confused, he could not figure her out, he asked her a lot of questions but she would only reply with a I don't know or I'm not quite sure. Naomasa sighed and walked away.

Sakura was having the shock of her life behind the calm façade on the outside as she read a book. She had just learned that it's her third time experiencing living inside a world called Earth. In her first lifetime, where monsters run rampant, the world where her and her grandmother lived was called Earth. In her second lifetime, the Shinobi world, it's also called Earth and now, someone purposely sends her in this world, that is called Earth. The third Earth that she came across, a world where people are categorized as citizens, heroes, and villains. A world where eighty percent of the population had powers, called as quirks and the other twenty percent were being discriminated against, the quirkless. She scoffed at the thought of discrimination.

She was in disbelief at her own assumptions, she hypothesized that, there are thousands of Earth in the vast Universe, the thousands of Earths varies in its people, culture, geography, and history, each one is unique but is also very similar in nature.

The Symbol of Peace....not a bad title given to the number one hero of this world considering that they are foreign to wars, so it's understandable. The war....I wondered how everyone is doing. I hope that they continue to live, much peacefully this time, not carrying their personal burden especially Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun thought Sakura as a soft smile appeared on her beautiful face. She was remembering everyone's faces, her loved ones, the people that she left behind. She hadn't noticed it but tears were slowly falling from her eyes to her cheeks, she cried silently in the corner as she closed the book in her hands.

I really miss everyone, I really...really hope that they are doing alright, much better than the state of being that I am currently in she thought as she tightened her grip on her chest, the place where her heart was located, she was hurt, drained, hopeless, and helpless in her current predicament. She just want to vanish....completely.