xlix.

I heard about this underground arena before, but I never expected it to be this crowded. Are the authorities not doing any thing about this? It's impossible not to know about this especially when they are advance in modern technology. 

I kept walking, keeping my head down, changing my appearance similar to Tsunade's, blonde hair, honey-colored eyes, and incredible large chests. It's expected that they will turn their heads around to take a second look. It stopped after a few walks, I released an overwhelming amount of bloodlust and killing intent. They have guts if they still had the audacity to undress me with their perverted and ugly eyes after that. 

I ignored everyone before signing up. Yes, I decided to sign up as one of the contenders in the arena. The reason was obvious, I have to blow up some steam. 

A woman with purple hair asked me with an annoying smile plastered on her cunning face as she asked me to confirm my name and age, "Tsunade, 23." I answered monotonously. It's a lie of course, although Tsunade's in her senior years, her appearance is still similar to a teenager. 

I was directed to a waiting area, everyone couldn't help but look at the appearance, well, at least that what I made myself believe. They are getting annoying! 

"What is a beautiful girl doing here?" asked an obvious pervert. Again, I ignored him, his pride must have been wounded after confidently walking to me with expectations. Annoying. 

I stood up and looked at him in the eye, his grin faltered. I don't know what he saw, but he backed away as he shook, avoiding my gaze. 

I heaved a sigh of relief before the commentator called my name. At last, 

It wasn't long before I stood in the middle of arena, loud cheers and gasps could be heard from the crowd and they began laughing. 

"It's a girl!" 

"How is she supposed to defeat man of different caliber here?" 

"What could she do? Blind them with her body?" 

"Well, that's the only thing she could do if you ask me." 

I could her their mocking as I continued standing up indifferently when I noticed a burly man. It wasn't long before the start of our battle was announced but...he didn't even last a second. Heck, thirty seconds was long enough. I stood up, stepping on the man's head with a heel. 

I shouted, "This is boring, how about giving me a real fight?" venom in my tone. 

No one had the same mocking expression earlier, I began to be impatient as I looked around and said with a devilish threatening smile, "Let the other contenders contend against me, myself against everyone." 

Still, no one moved, I sighed and punched the ground, the whole arena shook and everyone began to panic, fear gripping their hearts after looking at the change landscape which I was sure that should be felt all around the city, "If no one comes, then I will." They gulped as I continued, "Ms. Commentator, how about a ramble? It's nice, right? Let them fight against me! C'mon!" I said with a crazed look on my face as she gulped. 

She then announced the new mechanics of the arena, the top dogs of the arena began to move as they began attacking me, well, it was as expected. I noticed that they could become decent heroes but here they are, wasting their precious potentials. 

I sighed as I dodge another attack, their attacks are...weak. Well, if they are given a chance to fight other heroes or even villains, they might just had a chance to overwhelm them. But, someone like me who experience life and death, despair and discord, couldn't be matched. This match...it's mine to take. 

I smiled at the exhilarating feeling of freedom as I punch these maniacs one after another, man and woman, their genders doesn't matter. As long as they stepped inside the arena, they are prey for my healing- depression.