x.

Sakura looked at Midoriya's injured body, clearly upset and angry. She glared at All Might. He did not stop the fight even though he knew that it was going out of hand. Sakura silently healed Midoriya's body, a green energy appeared on her palms. Everyone could see it, the miracle she performed, how fast Midoriya was recovering, they looked at Sakura's face, it shocked them. The cold girl that they portrayed her to be gritted her teeth, her eyes giving away the worry. Sakura noticed their stares and said, "Whoever it is, friends or not, allies or foes, I don't want someone or anyone to get hurt but if we need to pass a certain hurdle to achieve peace, so be it. Everyone, I'm sorry for my cold demeanor, I have lost...lost everyone I love, my friends, my family, everyone. I distanced myself from all of you because I don't know what else I'm going to do if I get attached too much to everyone here. I'm sorry. It was selfish of me."

Everyone was silent, even All Might. They did not expect a tragic story from the cold-girl they portrayed her to be. Now, they understood, they understood the distance that Sakura created, the overwhelming aura thy she gave off, it was her anger and hatred, even hopelessness and helplessness perhaps.

"Mmm, Sakura-chan, you told me to call you that, right? Why?" asked the now conscious Midoriya. Everyone listened attentively.

"You reminded me of someone, someone I longed to meet again but you're different, yet similar at the same time. It's confusing." said Sakura, her gaze was looking at the horizon. There was a sad expression on her beautiful face. Someone hugged her, it was the short brown haired girl, Uraraka.

"You're so brave, Haruno-san." she whispered. Sakura widen her eyes as she forced the tears back to her eyes, she did not want everyone to see her sobbing or lost. It was a good thing that All Might noticed this and settled everyone as they began to start the Battle Trial again, it ended without further hitch, Sakura healed everyone who had a minor injury. She did not noticed it but she unconsciously smiled at everyone, which made even the girls blush. A burden was being lifted from her chest, she hoped that one day, she could meet the people that she longed for and while doing that, she needs to enjoy everyone's company, everyone's care, the warmth of friendship.

________

Sakura woke up early in the morning, she had a smile plastered on her face, I feel light today she thought as she made her way to the kitchen to make breakfast when suddenly her phone rang. It was Naomasa. She picked it up and was immediately asked a question, "Why did you not tell me, Sakura?" he asked. It made Sakura confused, "Tell you what exactly, Mr. Tsukauchi?" she asked.

"I heard it from my friend, he was telling me about some of your past, how you are alone."

"Was it, All Might?"

"..."

Naomasa was silent for a few seconds before Sakura beat her to it.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. If there's one person you could trust, it's me, Mr. Tsukauchi. Anyway, the reason why I haven't told you yet was because I was scared, scared that you might find my story unbelievable." said Sakura, again, she was greeted with silence. She knew exactly how Naomasa would think. Before they met, he was a police officer first.

"I'm sorry..." is all he could say.

"It's okay." Sakura then cut off their connection as she continued making breakfast, silently and in deep thoughts.