xliv.

"This is Sakura and she will be the last member to join the raid." A hero, All Might's former sidekick, Sir Nighteye introduced Sakura to the others. Sakura was gazing at everyone when her gazed stopped at her previous classmates. She had a sad and nostalgic smile on her face and so was her previous classmates; Midoriya, Ochaco, Kirishima, and Asui.

After she was introduced, Ochaco and Asui ran to Sakura and hugged her, it shocked Sakura but nevertheless, she feel warm inside. It was somehow a familiar yet foreign feeling.

"Are you well, Sakura-chan?" asked Midoriya as he started to approach Sakura while the emotional Ochaco and Asui were sticking to her.

"I actually am, how's class 1-A?"

"Well, it's hard, we feel incomplete without you there yet we can't do a thing about it. We are hopeless." said Midoriya. He clenched his fist and was a bit teary-eyed. Kirishima, Asui, and Ochaco nodded their heads, agreeing to Midoriya's words. They all feel that every day, going to class was hard for them after Sakura was expelled. It affected everyone, even the teachers.

At first, they all blamed the teachers but as time goes by, they all sensed that there is more to the story, there was more behind it and they couldn't figure it out.

Sakura had a bitter smile plastered on her face when suddenly, a hand tapped her shoulders. She was familiar with the chakra signature, it was Aizawa, the Hero EraserHead.

"This is the badge." said Aizawa he hands Sakura the golden badge that symbolizes that she was given a special privilege of being called a hero. A full pledged hero. To Sakura, it means nothing. To her, being called a hero is nothing more than hypocrisy. Still, she accepted it, it gave her the freedom to at least use her powers and capture villains openly.

"Thank you, Eraser." said Sakura. Her previous classmates were curious about the badge when suddenly, the alarm rang. It indicated that it was time to start the raid.

Sakura and the others went to the specific place. The place to raid. It wasn't long before they were confronted by some small time villains. To Sakura, the other heroes and interns like her previous classmates can handle the small time villains. Her goal was to save the child that was being abused.

She ran straight to the door while a guy with blonde hair followed behind her, she slowed her paced, curious as to why he didn't stop and fight the villains outside.

Sakura then remembered his hero name- Lemillion. In these past days while waiting for the raid, Aizawa had brought and given her a document that contains all the information about the heroes and interns that will participate in the raid. And Lemillion was among those people who had the most brightest achievements in UA and even outside, in the real world.

Sakura smiled as her question was answered looking at the appearance of the guy.

"I won't be waiting anymore." said Sakura to Lemillion as she sped all throughout the villain's base while making some villains unconscious along the way. Her punch was enough to make the villains collapse to the ground.

Lemillion who was following behind her was shocked and stupefy but still, it did not stop his
determination  to save the child.

Sakura smiled as she was looking Lemillion's determination.

I guess real heroes do exist. The society isn't as rotten as I pictured it out to be she thought.

Sakura stopped running and put her hands on the ground. She looked back and shouted to the other heroes that were tailing her to stop. They instinctively stopped on their tracks.

She closed her eyes and channeled her chakra on her palms, it took a good five minutes before she completely mapped out the villain's base. There was a bloodthirsty and cruel smile on her face, the heroes who were tailing behind her started to run out of patience but Aizawa reassured them that everything is under control and gave Sakura the time. Everyone was skeptic about it, even All Might's previous sidekick, Sir Nighteye. Still, they followed Aizawa's plea.

"Everybody back off." said Sakura. As she channeled her chakra on her fist for a completely different reason, to destroy.