li.

In the hospital somewhere in Japan, "Linda, are you doing well?" asked Sakura softly as she rearrange the flowers on the table beside her bed. Linda was the owner and manager of the flower shop that she worked at, a woman who chose to never get married and live a peaceful life as a florist. 

"I'm doing well, deary." she answered with a smile, "how about you?" 

"I am as well, thank you. Also, the shop is doing well, you don't have to burden your self from worry anymore. I can take care of it." Linda widen her eyes as she looked at her as she laughed. 

Sakura tilted her head in confusion. What is Linda doing? 

"What is it?" she asked. 

"It's just that when I imagined myself with a daughter, it was you who came to mind. It's silly to have this kind of thoughts at this age, right?" she asked back with a giggle. Sakura smiled warmly before answering, slowly approaching the old bedridden woman, as she hugged her, her eyes slowly watering, "No, not at all. Think of me as your daughter if you want. I wouldn't mind, not in the slightest." 

She couldn't help but remember the faces of the people and memories that she unwillingly left behind, she couldn't do anything with her current situation but still, at least she had one person who is giving her the last bit of warmth that is left in her heart. She is sure that she can trust Linda and her words. 

"Thank you, deary." 

"Don't say that, you helped me." 

"But, what's with the sudden change of appearance, deary?" she asked as she pat the pink-haired girl on the head. Sakura was back to her original appearance. She had her reasons. 

"I think, it is for the best. I won't hide anymore." answered Sakura. Why would I hide? I didn't do anything wrong? Killing? Is it wrong when they were the ones who tried to hurt Linda first? She was just paying them back by the pain she caused her- tenfold. 

Sakura sneered as she remembered the amount of people that will see her as a threat once they found out her dirty work

Well, whatever, I didn't ask for this life to begin with, it's either they accept me or not she thought. 

"Sakura deary, it's getting late, you better go now." said Linda as Sakura cut the hug off. 

"Oh yea, I will. I'll be back." she said with a smile as she walk away, closing the door behind. Her expression dropped, her cold expression back to her face as she approached the man who was sitting outside, "What is it this time, Eraser?" 

"Oh...your appearance...is it okay for you to parade your most noticeable features?" he asked, surprise by Sakura's appearance, he thought that she was trying to be lowkey but he guessed wrong. 

"I doubt that any one will live to tell the tale." 

Aizawa widen his eyes before sighing in defeat, "When will you stop?"

"Until I'm satisfied I guess. I have recurring nightmares and I can't seem to help myself from falling into despair. Why do you think that is?" 

"So, is that your only reason?" 

"It's not the only reason. I'm tired." she said with a sad smile. 

It was the most authentic piece of Sakura that he had seen thus far.