xxxviii.

Sakura flew up in the air, looking at All For One, they were scrutinizing each other. Sakura sighed as she noticed All For One moved, he looked like the paused button to her, in short, he was too slow. Sakura went back to the ground, she doesn't need it. She doesn't need to go all out for this fight.

They exchanged blows, just like before, Sakura and All For One's punches caused the surroundings to clear up, destroyed, she was not holding back her punches, she could hear the bones of the enemy breaking, she smiled. All For One sweated. He looked at the smiling girl, he could not read her, her movements. She was strong, he did not give up. He kept on pushing himself when suddenly, All Might moved and punched All For One in the head, it sent him flying, Sakura dusted her hands and looked at her now tattered kimono, she sighed. It was still brand new, she made it herself and now it was ruined, her mood was also ruined, she wanted to punch All For One but couldn't, he was already down, All Might won.

Endeavor and the other pro heroes appeared, they were looking at Sakura, she was healing All Might, she bit her lip in frustration, the subject about quirks in medicine is new for her, she could not do anything unless she become a student once more, she promised herself to ask Recovery Girl to teach her once she's back but something awaits her.

The people cheered, a crisis was once again prevented causing stir in the public, its opinion about All Might's retirement and Sakura's consequences for using her quirk without supervision, but the Police Force and All Might explained to the public that they gave her the chance to do it, to use her quirk if necessary. However, the worst still came, Sakura was expelled. She was in shock when she found out about it, she did not even have enough time to process or say goodbye to the people that she left behind. She hates goodbyes. Naomasa wouldn't even talk to her, everyone was leaving her, again. Over again.

Sakura packed her belongings and put it in a scroll, it was a sealing technique she learned from the Third Hokage and Jiraiya back in Konoha, she was at least on the Grand Master Level. She was proud of it. Sakura was empty, she felt empty. Everyone's leaving her behind again.

It's time, it's time to stop this nonsense about attachments she thought. She threw her phone away and left a note on her table counter for Naomasa, she also met up with Eraser Head, Shoto Aizawa, to thank him. She was silent, her cold bloodied nature prevails this time, she was sure of it. She was expelled, she was sure that the Police Force, no, the government pull behind some strings to do it. Her trust for everyone got broken, it was torn, in pieces, in shards.

She walked around the streets aimlessly.