xxxi.

On the second day, late at night, Class 1-A and Class 1-B are preparing for the test of courage. However, Aizawa drags Ashido, Sato, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari away because they must have review lessons with him. Afterwards, Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll explain the test of courage; the game will take place in the forest with both classes having an opportunity to be the scarers and scarees; Class 1-B will the scarers and Class 1-A the scarees. Class 1-B must scare as many students as possible to win while Class 1-A must find cards with their names on it to prove that they went into the forest. Classes will exchange turns after fifteen minutes and the game will begin again with Class 1-A being the scarers and Class 1-B being the scarees. The class that scared more students than the other class will be the winner. The test of courage begins.

Sakura was patrolling the area when suddenly two of her clones were killed in action, due to poison and the other was killed in a fire. Sakura had a dangerous glint on her eyes, she dispatched around fifty more clones, her chakra was immense that is why, she could do this much. She immediately evacuated some of the students, her classmates were poisoned, others were injured, they were fighting, she thought. She immediately sent a clone to extinguish the fire however, someone killed it. She went where the fire was, there, she saw two villains, they introduced themselves as Dabi and Twice, she almost choked, it was an ugly name. She immediately put the fire down, the two villains looked at her and how she easily extinguished the fire, she covered it with mud. It was easy for the likes of Sakura.

"Why are you here?" asked Sakura in a solemn tone, her eyes had a dangerous glint to it. The most important thing was that the fire was now gone. It was extinguished.

"What a scary girl, let me kill her, Dabi." said Twice. He was excited and was full of anticipation, she saw Sakura on the Sport's Festival that was broadcasted all over the country and was amazed however, the real thing is standing in front of them.

Before they could attack, Sakura moved, but was confronted by a Nomu. Sakura widen her eyes in shock and understanding, she immediately distanced herself. She looked at the three villains coldly. She activated five out of eight gates in her body, her movements couldn't be seen by normal methods, she immediately made the Nomu and Twice unable to battle, they were unconscious. She made sure to attack their vital and weak points to easily neutralized them. Dabi's usual expressionless expression changed, he could not see it, all he heard was the cry of pain and agony from his teammates, Sakura's appearance changed, there was a red aura that was surrounding her.

Tomura Shigaraki, what kind of beast have you awoken from this girl he thought, tiredly. His quirk burst, blue flames, it was intense however to Sakura, it was like child's play, her standard of fire was Sasuke's. The heat that she is feeling from the flames did not have the desired effect that the villain was expecting from his attack.