ix.

1st Sakura Haruno
2nd Momo Yaoyorozu
3rd Shoto Todoroki
4th Katsuki Bakugo
5th Tenya Ida
6th Fumikage Tokoyami
7th Mezo Shoji
8th Mashirao Ojiro
9th Eijiro Kirishima
10th Mina Ashido
11th Ochaco Uraraka
12th Koji Koda
13th Rikido Sato
14th Tsuyu Asui
15th Yuga Aoyama
16th Hanta Sero
17th Denki Kaminari
18th Kyoka Jiro
19th Toru Hagakure
20th Minoru Mineta
21st Izuku Midoriya

Everyone looked at Sakura, disbelief and hopelessness written all over their faces, she left them in the dust, she was overwhelming, it was like they are looking at a giant mountain, unreachable. But contrary to Sakura's expectation, the students were even more motivated to surpass her, to beat her especially, Katsuki Bakugo, he kept on calling her a bitch, Sakura almost lost it, it was good thing that their home room teacher restrained Bakugo before Sakura clashed with him. Aizawa knew that Sakura was strong the moment she threw the ball, he knew that Sakura was more powerful than he is, Bakugo won't stand a chance against except if Sakura would let her guard down, or distracted, they couldn't beat her. Aizawa noticed that Sakura was distancing herself from people and that, there was a look of anxiousness and anger in the depths of her eyes, it's the window to her soul, that's why he could only sigh, I have a long way to go he thought.

Everyone was busy looking at him, the results, the expulsion of the lowest score. Midoriya was shaking, and depressed. Aizawa silently nodded his head, what's on his mind, only he could tell.

"It was a lie. You all passed. Now, prepare yourself for the next class. Go back to the classroom. Let me sleep." said Aizawa as he walked away. The students looked at Midoriya, clearly happy.

_______

"All Might!" Everyone shouted in unison, they were excited. The number one hero, All Might.

"Yes! Plus Ultra! I will be your teacher for this course. Now, change to your costumes and follow me." he said as a secret compartment opened on the walls of the white board. Everyone looked at the compartment, anticipation and excitement filled them except Sakura. She chose the simplest costume.

Sakura change to her kimono, a sword on her waist. She tied her hair, she looked magnificent for her age. Ever since she mastered the seal on her forehead, her appearance greatly changed, from being teenage looking to being more womanly. She's tall and voluptuous for her age.

Sakura walked outside, everyone was looking at her, her appearance was already beautiful in uniform but when wearing a kimono, she looked like an entirely different person

Sakura walked outside, everyone was looking at her, her appearance was already beautiful in uniform but when wearing a kimono, she looked like an entirely different person. However, they could not say that, the students could not say it, they were scared to compliment her, she gave off a cold aura, intimidating and sharp. They could feel chills down their spine especially earlier when Bakugo was shouting at her, they were sure that Bakugo would be easily defeated, someone like Bakugo who is considered strong can be defeated by the beautiful pink-haired girl.

"Alright, settle down, everyone's looking great. We are going to have a battle trial, it will be a pairing. Young Haruno, we were watching your actions in the entrance exam, you could heal people, right? Like what you did to young Midoriya, right?" All Might asked Sakura, Sakura nodded her head.

"Then that settles it, you will be on stand by, just in case things will go out of hand." said All Might, Sakura was secretly happy, she did not want to participate in the first place.