xiv.

The time has come for the annual U.A. Sports Festival, a tournament of physical capability that gives the Hero course students the chance to show off in front of Pro Heroes who might want to hire them someday. Everyone is going for the gold, but there can only be one winner.

In Class 1-A, Aizawa has announced to his students that the U.A. Sports Festival is approaching and encourages his students to use the special event to get noticed as the country's top pro heroes will be watching it. The students start getting pumped up.

Sakura just sat there like it doesn't concern her at all. She had a disinterested look which made Todoroki and Bakugo looked at her with sharp eyes, Midoriya also looked at her. They were weary of her. The attack of the villains in the U.S.J was proof and testament of Sakura's powers, she could go toe to toe with a Nomu, a being that was created to kill All Might according to the villains.

After school has finished, Class 1-A tries to leave their homeroom, but they find that the exit to the classroom is blocked and crowded by many students. Katsuki says that the other classes are scoping the class that was victorious against the villains the other day before the big event. Katsuki threatens the other classes to back away, but one of the students says that many students in the General Department like himself can be transferred to the Department of Heroics based on the results of the U.A. Sports Festival and that the reverse is also possible. The student then says to consider his talk as a declaration of war. A student from Class 1-B loudly says that he came to see the class that defeated villains and remarks on their arrogance. He then yells at Class 1-A to not embarrass them at the Sports Festival.

Sakura released her killing intent to dispersed the crowd. Everyone was looking around until their gaze fell on her. Everyone sweated as she passed by. During the two weeks, Class 1-A train individually to prepare themselves for the upcoming Sports Festival.
_______

Two weeks have passed and day of the U.A. Sports Festival has finally arrived. Security has been beefed up heavily and the Sports Festival is being broadcast live. In the Class 1-A waiting room, just before they are about to head out, Shoto Todoroki approaches Izuku and states that he is stronger than Midoriya, and also that he suspects he and All Might have a special connection and that because of this, he is determined to beat him. Izuku admits that Todoroki is far stronger than him but says that everyone, including the students from the other departments, is giving it their all to aim for the top and declares to Todoroki that he is going to give it his all as well, which intrigues everyone including Sakura.

Class 1-A walks out to the Freshmen Stage. The U.A. Sports Festival has now begun.