xxxii.

Sakura's clones kept on helping the students and the other pro heroes fight against the villains. She easily made it so to gather them in one place, the camp. Aizawa and Vlad King heaved a sigh of relief however, other students are still missing, Sakura's clones were desperately looking for them.

Meanwhile....

"Water Release: Water Dragon"

"Water Release: Water Prison"

She trapped Dabi inside a water prison, the villain calmly looked at her, he had a lazy expression which made Sakura flinched. She did not know what the villain was thinking, the next thing she knew was that the villain inside the prison turned into a mud. It was not his real body, Sakura gritted her teeth and looked at the now gone Twice, and the unconscious Nomu. She immediately tied the Nomu with a tree vine, she could not risk it, she walked out.

Aizawa and the other people looked at Sakura in disbelief as she caught a Nomu, it just meant that she defeated it. They were silent before Sakura told them a bomb, "I fought three of the villains but the other two got away, their names were Dabi and Twice. I will explain their appearances later but for now, I got to help the others, Katsuki is in danger, wherever he is, he is in grave danger." said Sakura as she left the unconscious Nomu in the ground. Everyone looked at the Nomu, wearily. Sakura then healed the injured and the unconscious. They looked at her, surprised. They learned another one of her quirks especially Class 1-B. They were greatly surprised and astound as Sakura used her clones to heal everyone, they were already good as new.

Sakura's original body was outside the camp watching as more students were brought over by her clones, she then ran towards North, there, she witnessed Uraraka and Tsuyu fighting a girl. They were losing, Sakura immediately engaged without being noticed, the girl was coughing out blood, as Sakura punched her, the girl's happy-go-lucky expression was nowhere to be found. She escaped, Sakura sent her clone to catch the girl, she then immediately healed Uraraka and Tsuyu. After a few minutes later, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Shoji arrived, they were narrating about the events that happened when suddenly they noticed that Bakugo and Tokoyami was nowhere to be seen. They paled, Sakura narrowed her eyes.

A villain appeared out of nowhere, he was holding two marble like thing on his hands, he was laughing but before he could laugh enough, he was being held on by on the skull by a frail pale hand, it was Sakura's, she then smashed him to the ground, he was coughing out blood from behind the mask. Sakura was both too strong and fast for him to noticed. Hell, even Sakura's classmates haven't noticed that she moved. Sakura tied the villain with a rope that she got from the camp, she then demanded, "Give me back my classmates or else, I don't want to think what will happen next to you, your limbs are so fragile that I could break them with my hands. Release them right now or else...". Sakura threatened the coughing villain, he did what Sakura said, he released Bakugo and Tokoyami. The villain had no other choice. Tsuyu, Uraraka, Shoji, Todoroki, and Midoriya looked at Sakura, her usual smiling face, was cold, colder that ever before. Although they noticed Sakura distanced herself from them, they also noticed that Sakura meant well, that was why she was gentle with them if they approached her. They understood that Sakura cared for them...in a way.