xlii.

Aizawa sighed.

"I came here to give you back that chance, I will personally ask the board of Directors of Education for the aspiring heroes, together with Mr. Principal, for you to have a chance to obtain a Provisional Hero License even if you're already expelled, the potential I saw in you did not change, the other Pro Heroes had a joint meeting about it, they all saw the potential in you, don't waste it. This is the only exemption, you are the only exemption for this rule, use it wisely." said Aizawa, he paused as he looked at Sakura's unchanging expression.

"And, you can train with your old classmates...."continued Aizawa, Sakura cut him off.

"No, I don't need it. I act alone from now on, what I think is right is what I will follow, don't intervene. Also, if you need my help, just contact me."

"Don't think for a second that you can get away with the massacre."

"Oh, I already made some plans. I estimated that no hero could stop me if I really wanted it to. Not even the now retired All Might, you knew about it too, the potential that you saw in me, the prowess that I showcased, it was not all of it and you clearly knew that, Eraser Head." said Sakura, clearly amused.

Now that I think about it, her confidence and arrogance did not come from her ignorance, she had the strength to back it up, why did the Police Force and government forced this girl to get expelled? What have we done? I knew she was already unstable from the very beginning, her superficial smile, her distant actions, it all made sense now. We forced her to cut off her last strand of warmth by expelling her thought Aizawa as he paled. He could not do anything about it. He was full of regret and guilt, they made this girl, the sixteen year old girl the way she is now.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry about it, Eraser Head. In the future, if you want my help, just call me, you're the only one who can contact me and I will warn you once again, don't intervene, don't worry about the increasing death toll of the villains, it was my doing. Don't let others know about our connection."

Aizawa widen his eyes, it was a confession, of the others things Sakura committed, the rapidly increasing death toll of the villains.

"And lastly, if I see a hero intervening about the things that I am committed and burden myself to do, be warned, I will not hold myself back just because I looked up to them once. The hero society will suffer when that time comes, I don't want things to happen in that direction, you already know what I meant. Just be quiet about it, Eraser."

It's over, she's already making a stand, her stand in the society, if the League of Villains and Sakura would collaborate, the balance of power would crumble. I knew it, it was wrong for them to expel this girl, her powers are in a whole new level. The fight between All Might and All For One when Sakura intervened was proof enough, she stopped All For One's punch with her bare hand, and so effortless at that. Aizawa was silent the whole time, he really had his own regrets, as long as Sakura's not hostile to the hero society, it is all that matters....at least, for now.