iii.

Sakura woke up early in the morning, doing her morning meditation, it's the only way for her to keep herself sane, it's the only thing she could think of. She did not want to admit it but she cried herself to sleep for the past seven nights like a baby that was throwing a tantrum. She checked her self in the mirror after finishing her meditation, she saw a beautiful pink haired girl, the rhombus seal emphasizing her good looks, it gave her an additional feminine vibe, that matched her emerald-like eyes, fire was lit inside of it. She immediately went to the shower, and ate her already prepared breakfast afterwards. She just finished everything, when suddenly the door opened, it was the police officer, Naomasa Tsukauchi. He walked over to her, he had a scrutinizing gaze before he sighed in defeat. Sakura was confused and was about to asked him, but he beat her to it.

"A friend of mine promised me to look after you. I don't know your quirk, you say that it has something to do with energy manipulation? Then, let's keep it that way. Let's call your quirk as it is, energy manipulation. In six months time, you will participate in the entrance exam in U.A High, a school for aspiring heroes." he said in a serious tone. Sakura just looked at him, completely baffled.

"It's a good offer Mr. Tsukauchi however I politely decline. I don't want to, I don't want to become a hero. And, how could I trust your friend? Only when I personally met him will I consider the things that you told me, I could not trust people solely because you told me that he is your friend. I am alone in this world, I don't know how things will work out but one thing's for sure, I will be the judge of that friend of yours. Trust is earned Mr. Tsukauchi." said Sakura with a smile. Naomasa smiled at her response, it's not been a month since they've met but he already liked Sakura's way of thinking and principles on their last conversation, although he didn't know her on a personal level, he liked her calm yet sharp mind.

"As expected...your way of thinking will make you the best hero, a hero worthy of praises, a hero who will stand in the front lines, one day." said Naomasa, he had a proud look on his face. They were about to release Sakura three days ago but she declined since she had nowhere to go, Naomasa couldn't figure her out yet he still helped her on her stay in the special cell. He could see potential in her, a huge potential.

"No Mr. Tsukauchi. It's wrong if you phrase it like that. If I really wanted to become a hero, I don't want to be praised for my deeds but praised on how I really wanted to help, to help those who needs saving. The thought and desire of saving people because I can. If All Might is the Symbol of Peace, then I want to become the Symbol of Strength." said Sakura. The man could feel his hands trembled, having goosebumps to what Sakura said, praised for the thought that she wanted to help and can? If it's confidence or arrogance talking then it could result to a bad thing however, I could only see firmness and resolution on her burning gaze filled with passion he thought. A relax smile appeared on his face.