xxxiv.

A day later, there are protests outside of U.A. Inside U.A., the teachers are having an emergency meeting regarding the League of Villains' attack by their Vanguard Action Squad and the effect it has done. The teachers realize that the time of peace has made them soft which has resulted in the incidents that have transpired; they also acknowledge the League of Villains' threat and their plan to wipe out the current Hero society. Present Mic points out that there is a traitor amongst them since only the teachers and The Pussycats knew the location of the training camp, although his fact is dismissed by Snipe since trying to find the traitor will breed mistrust and destroy them from the inside. Mr. Principal declares that he trusts his colleagues and is about to say something regarding the traitor issue until All Might's phone rings, causing him to leave the room.

Outside the meeting room, All Might picks up the phone and talks with Naomasa. Naomasa tells All Might that there has been an unexpected development; they have probably located the League of Villains hideout. Naomasa states that an unrelated investigation two weeks ago had to do with the location of the villains' hideout and asked the building owner who confirmed that one of the people using the building looked similar to the people who almost captured Bakugo. Bakugo's capture was prevented due to Sakura's interference, for spoiling the plans of the League of Villains, they were worried that the League of Villains might retaliate, to them and especially to Sakura. Naomasa and All Might were discussing how they will attack first before giving the League of Villains a breathing time.

The next day at the hospital near the training camp, Sakura although healed was still being monitored due to Naomasa's stubbornness, she kept on telling him that she was okay but he never listened, Sakura's health and security was Naomasa's first priority after the events. He was back to investigating while Sakura was being held in the hospital. Class 1-A arrived, they confirmed her health through the Doctor that was responsible. They apologizes to her causing, her to become flustered, she immediately told them that she was fine and ready to go at any time but they never believed her. They witnessed how Sakura were saving everyone back, she acted, she healed, she prevented the worst outcome; the capture of Bakugo and Tokoyami. They won. They won by not letting anyone being held capture and in serious danger.

Sakura smiled as she looked at her classmates, the atmosphere was the same back at the Shinobi World, still laughing while in a middle of crisis. Sakura and the others knew that the attack was well thought out, it was planned. They knew that the heroes would do something about it soon enough. They trusted the heroes but Sakura thought otherwise. She was worried about the League of Villain's next steps, she captured the majority of its members but a few escaped, it was not an assurance to the League's numbers', their true strength. She knew that she was overthinking but it was always with her, that kind of caution as a shinobi.