iv.

"What? Why the forest? I'm warning you, there are a lot of monsters in that forest, not even a team of heroes would go there, it's risky." said Naomasa, he had a serious expression, Sakura was standing in front of her in his office.

"It's not that, I could not train elsewhere, my power is destructive and I don't think that a simulation like space would suffice in my training, remember, I only have six months left to train and read the books. I wanted to do it in the forest if possible, far away from people and the city. Please, please do this, Mr. Tsukauchi." begged Sakura, she could not think of another training ground.

"But your safety....I could not risk it."

"Who would approach a girl in a forest?"

"Still...."

"Please, Mr. Tsukauchi. I could not think of another way to do this, six months is a long time to train but trust me on this. In your vacant time, you could visit me there and tell you the progress of my training. Please."

"Sigh, I could not win against you, huh?" said Naomasa in a defeated tone, Sakura began to grow in him. He treated her as family, he doesn't even know when it started. Sakura's eyes glowed when Naomasa approved of her request, she came running at him, and hugged him.

"On one condition, I will visit you once or twice a month, you said you can track me by feeling my energy, do that when the time comes." said Naomasa, he was worried but decided to trust the young girl, Sakura nodded her head in agreement.

______

"Be careful, hide if you see any villains, this forest area is unexplored, there must be a lot of monsters here. Just come back if you're in danger." said Naomasa in a worried voice, he transported Sakura in the forest, it's been three days since then, he managed to provide her a small cabin with electricity and flowing water, to charge her mobile device for communication and for her to drink clean water. There are also ramen and canned goods for Sakura to eat.

Sakura bowed at his direction, she was touched and grateful how Naomasa prepared everything for her, she looked at him as a Father figure especially when he did all of this to her, a stranger, a foreigner, "Thank you, Mr. Tsukauchi. I will remember this." she said. Tsukauchi just nodded his head before he walked away to his car and departed. Sakura watched as Naomasa's car sped up, becoming smaller by every second. She then looked at her surroundings, she could feel a lot of huge entities in the forest, she wanted to let out a lot of steam especially when she could no longer force herself to meditate to calm her nerves.

Sakura put her things, her baggage inside the cabin and immediately did what was supposed to be done, to let out steam.

In the dense forest, screams of the monsters in agony could be heard if one was paying close enough attention, Sakura experimented on them with satisfaction. She could still use her full strength but she was lacking on the chakra department compared to before. Ever since the Fourth Great Ninja War, she haven't really focused on replenishing her chakra, but was focusing on trying to calm her nerves since she was transported in a foreign world, transported out of the blue. She was furious because of it and now, the time has come that she could let out some steam.

Just like that, six months passed by in a blink of an eye.