xxi.

Aizawa was panting, he could not believe it. He felt like a shackle has been broken, he looked at his student, it's his first time letting out a lot of his emotions; dismayed, disbelief, shock, every one of those emotions were showing on his expressionless face as his gazed was focused on the beautiful pink-haired girl, the smiling girl. He did everything he could but he could not touch a hair from the girl's body. She was just too fast for him, they have been training for week now but it has the same results, he could not believe it however, he was somewhat contented that he had a breakthrough on his own, his speed and agility evolved but not as much because his standards was Sakura, he kept comparing himself to her. He too, somehow felt the gap between him and his student, Sakura Haruno. He somehow understood, the feelings that the other students felt towards the beautiful girl. A new challenge, a hurdle, a mountain to climb, a person that needed to be surpassed but couldn't. Aizawa understood the frustrations of Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki, their hopelessness, how they felt in the battle royale. He understood it all as a Sensei.

Arakan, huh? Maybe that hero name isn't too arrogant if one somehow knew or understood how a monster this girl really is. Aizawa thought. He learned a lot in a week, from battle techniques to improving the precisions of his attacks but it did not change the fact that Sakura was still a mystery to him. He was scared by his own thoughts, Sakura had the potential to become a new Symbol of Peace just like All Might. Maybe. But he remembered one time when All Might told him that in one of his classes, that Sakura wanted to be called the Symbol of Strength. He understood that she could do it, she could achieve it if she really wanted to. It's only a matter of time before she could. He was looking forward to it, Aizawa, the Hero Eraserhead that does not concern himself with others became intrigued by Sakura.

"Tell me, why are you so strong?" asked Aizawa, he was holding himself enough. It was time to ask the question that he wanted to ask her.

Surprisingly, to him, Sakura paused and answered, "I was trained by the greatest people, I surpassed all of them though, it was a fun memory." she said, in a sad tone, she was looking at the horizon. Aizawa scolded himself internally for asking an insensitive question but still, he continued, "Are they heroes?"

"Heroes? Well, you could call them that, Lady Tsunade is a healer and a one punch woman- she trained me to break the grounds with my fists, Mighty Guy Sensei is unrivaled when it comes to hand to hand combat, Kakashi Sensei is strong enough to defeat all the villains in the U.S.J incident in minutes, Lord Third and Master Jiraiya, they are strong, stronger than All Might if I say so myself, and Mister Zabuza, he taught me how to wield a sword for years. They were all unique and amazing on their own little ways, they have all my respect." she said in a nostalgic tone. Aizawa widen his eyes, if these people were heroes, they should have been known throughout the world but they aren't, he hypothesized that they were in a secluded place. He stopped asking questions and focused on Sakura's next words.

"But they are all gone now or more likely, I'm the one who is gone."