xxvi.

Sakura looked at the screen, silently assessing the situation, it's the final fight before her, Bakugo and Midoriya against All Might. Both of them were losing to All Might, all they could do is run, it wasn't easy since Bakugo and Midoriya doesn't get along well. Sakura sighed, she promised herself to knock them out in the future, they reminded her of her beloved teammates.

"Sakura, are you sure that you're going to be okay? Are you okay with this arrangement? You will be facing All Might, it's All Might, the number one hero." said Uraraka, she was worried about Sakura. Sakura just smiled at her and patted her head, Uraraka blushed. Everyone in the control room together with Recovery Girl was waiting for her answer, her response, she paused for a minute and say, "It'll be fine, I'll be letting out some steam along the way. Girls look out for each other, thank you, Ochaco." Then, they heard a boom, Bakugo and Midoriya were heavily thrashed, they were injured.

After a few minutes of waiting, it has ended, the unconscious Bakugo and the injured Midoriya passed. Everyone in the control room heaved a sigh in relief. They thought that, that was the end for both Bakugo and Midoriya. They could feel the pressure of All Might all the way from the screen. Sakura silently walked away, out of the control room towards the venue of the practical test.

______

"Young Haruno, even if it's you, I won't hold back." said All Might, his blue eyes glowed in a dangerous glint, it was obviously to intimidate the young girl however, to Sakura, it was child's play.

"As expected of the number one hero, please don't. Don't hold back, it'll be embarrassing if I won this without a proper fight. To be honest, I was having nightmares these past few days and it is not sitting well with me, All Might Sensei. Let me release some steam, will you?" said Sakura, she was not holding back her chakra, she mixed her killing intent into it. All Might looked at her, surprised. He could feel chills down his spine. Sakura did not waited for All Might to come back from daze, she immediately engage.

Everyone in the control room was sweating bullets, they could clearly see that Sakura was not sweating while exchanging blows with All Might.

"That young girl, how reckless." said Recovery Girl, however, her tone was joyous.

_________

Sakura did not stop, All Might distanced himself from her. He noticed that Sakura's punches affected him, he could feel the pain through his bones. He could not land a hit on Sakura, her speed, agility, and endurance is on another level, not to mention, her body techniques, she knew how to properly use her body in a fight. She could assess the situation in a glance and could see my movements, her attacks were aimed at my vital points, she's scary he thought. All Might was laughing inside, he really could see the potential of Sakura now that that he had exchanged blows with her. I could see why Aizawa was adamant on her growth, he too, saw the potential in her, the potential that could even surpass me he continues.