xl.

Sakura's days were filled with unexpected happiness with Linda until one night, their shop was robbed, she was not there, she was running an errand. Linda was left to fend off for her self from the robbers, she was heavily injured. Sakura hastily healed Linda as she called an ambulance for help, she managed to save her from the brink of death, there were a lot of blood at the scene, Linda was full of stab wounds. It was a miracle, a miracle that Linda survived.

Sakura blamed her recklessness, foolishness, her self for that matter. She doesn't have enough guts to face Linda. Why didn't I put a sealing technique on her, to appear when she was endangered, to appear when I was needed. I was foolish, I let my anger and mistrust for people get the best of me, was I always this narrow-minded? I thought I was strong. The trauma, both mentally and emotionally. It's beginning to become a problem. I hate it she thought as she was sitting outside the room of Linda, in the hospital.

Sakura closed her eyes, and opened them, her now onyx colored eyes were cold and unforgiving. She silently walk away.

_______

News about a massacre spread in the society, a massacre of a group of robbers. They were all dead, including their leader that was out on a run for years. Their heads were detached from their bodies, their limbs was forcefully being sewed to different bodies, it was gruesome. The Police Force and some Pro Heroes could not even bear to watch at the scenes, blood, organs, bones, and skins were everywhere. It was a nightmare for the society.

Sakura was looking at the scenes on top of a high rise building, her beautiful face was showing no expressions, if anything, she felt empty, she committed the massacre, she was angered to death of how they treated the gentle-old lady Linda, how they stabbed her, and laughed as she suffered. She used an illusionary technique on Linda to watch as scenes happened, she did the same to the robbers but in a much colder and crueler way she knew, the same way as possible, she enjoyed every second of it. She sometimes questioned her sanity but it did not matter to her anymore, the weak will always be buried deep. In a society wherein the strong is right and the weak is wrong, there's no wrong or right anymore, it's sad. Sakura realized this fact when she got expelled, she was just a student, a student who helped the people yet, she was still targeted, plotted against, it's cruel. The society is cruel to her, her faith and destiny was cruel. She have decided to become what she hoped would not happen, but it did, it happened, she became what she hated the most, the twisted mindset that she suppressed for a very long time overcame her, her pain that affected her in any way, it's amazing and she commended herself for it, for being strong enough, however, she was still breaking, the chains of her past, the regret she has, it's all coming out and it was realized through her actions.