xix.

Two days after the Sports Festival

In their class, the students of Class 1-A are discussing the attention they received from the Sports Festival except for Sakura, she was quiet that morning. Class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Aizawa, enters, causing everyone to hurry back to their seats. He tells his students that their Hero Informatics Period will be about formulating their hero names, much to their excitement. Aizawa says that the formulation of their potential Hero names is due to the nominations by Pro Heroes. He says that the nominations from the Pro Heroes this year are more akin to expressions of interest in their potential futures. Sakura made eye contact with him before she looked somewhere else, she was nervous, she was not good with names.

Aizawa shows his class their tally of nominations, saying that the tally of nominations are usually more balanced but this year the attention points was given to Sakura, Bakugo and Todoroki. He told them that regardless of whether or not they received nominations, he will be having them go get work-place experience. Aizawa lazily told them that they did get the first-hand experience at the U.S.J incident unfortunately but, he thinks that experiencing the activities of pro heroes first hand will prove to be more fruitful training. Soon, the door slammed open and Midnight arrives to which Aizawa explains to his class that he requested Midnight to evaluate their hero names. He then told his class that the way their futures end up will depend on the image projected by the hero names they choose.

Midnight gives Class 1-A 15 minutes to decide on Hero names. After 15 minutes have passed, each student starts to reveal the hero name they chose.

Sakura still could not decide her hero name, she thought that it was not worth it if it's not the people or citizens who would pick the name for her, it would somehow come off as boasting, she thought.

After most of the Class 1-A has revealed their Hero names, only Sakura, Midoriya and Iida were left. They were struggling, but Iida used his own name as his hero name while Midoriya used the name Deku, the name that confuses everyone, it was basically a name that belittled him but he explained that it was because someone told him that, that name has an opposite and positive air to it, he was hesitant at first but decided that it was okay in the end.

"Okay next, Haruno Sakura, the most attention points in Class 1-A and the entire first year. Come in front and tell us your hero name." said Midnight, there was a slight smile on her face, she was curious. Aizawa even woke up from his slumber to listen to what Sakura would say about her hero name, everyone was paying attention but to Sakura, it was even more embarrassing. Uraraka noticed this and encourages her, she gave her a small smile which made Uraraka blushed.

Sakura disappeared from her desk and appeared in front of everyone. Everyone was startled and calmed their hearts, they somehow got used to Sakura having a lot of quirks. Bakugo glared at her, but Sakura did not mind, she was more focused on telling her name.

She paused for a minute before telling her classmates and the two instructors who are present, "Arakan. I thought about it a lot, you might see it as being arrogant but I want to become a hero who is worthy, worthy to protect everyone, worthy to be called as such, a hero."

Midnight smiled, "It's a boy name but nevertheless, you picked the right one, I think it suits you just perfectly. Right, everyone?" Everyone nodded their heads, excitedly except Bakugo and Todoroki. They view Sakura and Midoriya as their rivals. Actually, everyone in class view Sakura as a rival.