xi.

"Everyone get ready, we are heading to somewhere, to train you and hone your rescue skills." said Aizawa with his usual bored look and lazy tone. Sakura's mouth twitched. He reminded her of someone. Immediately, everyone gathered to the meeting location, a bus was waiting for them there, Sakura greeted everyone. She had a much lighter feeling than ever before, everyone would either greet her back or nod their heads in response to her.

They were inside the bus, traveling to the place were they would train, once there, they were greeted by another hero, Number 13, he was wearing an astronaut costume. He guided them inside. Sakura was shocked, it was wider and more developed than Konoha, she took a mental note of the structure just in case. Suddenly, a warped space appeared which made Sakura froze. The Villains had arrived, they were trapped inside, Aizawa immediately engage in battle. Sakura was frozen stiff as her target was the one who was responsible for the warp gate. Everyone was split up, scattered around the area, Sakura took a fighting stance, she began to engage the warp gate when Number 13 failed to contain him, there was a metal like thing on the warp gate's body. Sakura's body flashed, her speed was unbelievable for a student. The villain who had hands around his body and face was shocked at the warp gate villain got neutralized easily. He was scratching his head and neck due to stress. Sakura did not stop as she kept on engaging, punching the metal like thing on the warp gate villain's body when suddenly, he disappeared, he managed to escape.

Sakura looked around and saw the stunned faces of her classmates as they were gazing at her, Iida managed to escape.

"I will engage." said Sakura as she immediately engaged and appeared behind Aizawa. He was startled and worried at first but after he saw with his own two eyes how Sakura easily dealt with the villains, he sighed in resignation. He promised that he would scold her later. Sakura managed to make everyone unconscious, as she focused on the last people standing, it was so fast that the villains did not see it coming, their impending defeat in the hands of a sixteen year old girl.

Aizawa stood behind her, she was protecting him. She stood tall like an unmovable mountain. The mountain that her classmates described her has come to life. I knew she was capable but I did not expect her to be capable to this extent, the sleeping beast inside of her is fully awake or....was it already awake in the first place? Aizawa thought, he couldn't figure her out.

"Students these days, jeez. We miscalculated. We brought someone who could kill All Might. Nomu, kill that pink-haired girl." The Namu was creature that had his brains out, and enlarged eyes, it was not human. Aizawa pulled Sakura with his clothe, he was hit in her stead. He was immediately knocked out, Sakura looked at the bloodied body of Aizawa. She lost it.

How dare he! she thought.