xxiv.

Time had passed since the end of the workplace training; it is now the final week of June and there is one week left until the end of term test.

In Class 1-A, everyone is talking about the end of term test; Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido admit that they have not been studying due to the many events that have taken place throughout the semester, to which Fumikage Tokoyami agrees. Rikido Sato notes that the end of term test will be more difficult than the mid-term tests. Minoru Mineta smugly remarks that there is also an exercise test, sarcastically saying that it will be tough (only because he does not have low grades), much to Mina and Denki's annoyance. Izuku Midoriya (who placed fifth) encourages Denki and Mina to do their best because he wants to go to the forest lodge with them; Tenya Ida (who placed third) also encourages them while Shoto Todoroki (who placed sixth) remarks that if he had just attended classes normally then he would not have such low grades, to which Denki asks Todoroki to mind his words. Meanwhile, Momo Yaoyorozu (who placed second) says that she can help them with studying, although she is not confident about the exercise test; Mashirao Ojiro, Kyoka Jiro, and Hanta Sero ask for her guidance which makes Momo blush with pride and gratefully decides to help them. Eijiro Kirishima notes that Yaoyorozu is being virtuous, to which Katsuki Bakugo angrily reminds him that he is also virtuous, saying that he will tutor him until he bleeds (since he has the fourth highest grade in the class).

Sakura Haruno (the highest overall grade in class) was just sitting in the corner, minding her own business, no one dared to approach her, she has a cold air around her, since late last night, she was still having nightmares, about the past- her past, it was starting to get to her. As much as she wanted to make friends, she couldn't. It was hard for her, for her adjustment and her classmates began to noticed it. They somehow feel bad that they couldn't do anything for Sakura.

In the lunchroom, Sakura somehow ended up sitting in the same table as Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Asui, and Hagakure, they are discussing how well they will perform in the end of term test; they have high hopes about the written tests but not about the exercise test since they do not know what it is. Then, Neito Monoma from Class 1-B bumps into Midoriya, causing him to apologize. Monoma notes that Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida had an encounter with the Hero Killer: Stain and as a result had caused Class 1-A's popularity to rise even more.

Monoma remarks that his class will one day get into such danger, sarcastically saying that it will be scary and they will get hurt. Suddenly, Itsuka Kendo, the Class 1-B representative hits Monoma onto the floor and reprimands him for making fun of Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida's encounter with the Hero Killer. Kendo apologizes for Monoma's behavior. Kendo then says that she heard them talking about the exercise test; she reveals that the exercise test is a battle simulation fighting against robots just like the Entrance Exam. Midoriya is shocked that she has knowledge about the exercise test, to which Kendo says that she gained the knowledge from an upper-classman. On the floor, Monoma criticizes Kendo for revealing the knowledge on the exercise test, as he wanted to use that hidden knowledge to forestall Class 1-A and defeat them. Kendo drags Monoma away and hits him again, reminding Monoma that they don't detest Class 1-A.

Sakura watched the spectacle with a small smile, Uraraka noticed this and smiled with her. She wanted to get closer to Sakura, she wanted to know her background but was too shy to ask about it. She was just waiting for the right moment.

Maybe in the future she thought.