xx.

"Say that again." said Aizawa, his eyes narrowed at Sakura.

"Sensei, this internship is meaningless to me if it's not Sensei All Might, I need him to teach me the ropes of becoming a hero." said Sakura, a smile on her face. She did not backed down from Aizawa's narrowed eyes.

"You have the most points, a lot of heroes wanted you to be under them."

"That's the point, I don't want to be under anyone, if anything, I want to be an equal. You already know my strength, Sensei. Even if you erased my quirk, it's not going to work on me."

Aizawa was silent for a second before opening his mouth, he was about to say something but Sakura beat him to it.

"Well, if it's not All Might, it might as well be you." said Sakura, with an evil grin. This was her goal from the start, Aizawa widen his eyes, his expressionless face becomes distorted. Sakura laughed at him.

"Sensei, control your expression, let's spar for a week during the internship, you might never know, I could help you with some things, you know that I could go toe to toe with a Nomu, the secret and difference was the body techniques. You are good at fighting Sensei but it's not well rounded enough, I could give you an insight if you'd like." said Sakura, Aizawa sighed and picked a piece of paper.

______

"Don't worry Sensei, I will control my strength to your level, just attack me head on, don't hold back." said Sakura.

Just who is the Sensei here, you brat. Aizawa thought. The internship began, they are in the forest where Sakura trained before the entrance exam.

Aizawa immediately attacked Sakura. Sakura was seeing a lot of loopholes from Aizawa's attacks, she sighed as she side-stepped. She easily dodged the attacked and punched Aizawa in the gut. She was not using chakra and adjusted her raw strength, her raw strength alone would cause Aizawa to break his bones, Sakura did not want that.

"Sensei, you need to practice on your speed and agility." said Sakura. Aizawa was on the ground, holding his stomach, Speed and agility, my ass, that was already my best speed. Just how? Haruno Sakura, I really can't figure you out, your strength, the powers that you have showcased in the Sport's Festival, it was not all of it, right? Just how many secrets are you hiding from us, from Naomasa, from me, from your classmates. You still distanced your self from your classmates, it was just a superficial action to not worry your classmates, you talked to them because your are worried about them or worried about your self? Aizawa thought. He was frustrated, it's his first time being lectured and defeated by a student, a girl, a sixteen year old girl.

"Put weights on your body, Sensei, don't be lazy about it. It's the only way to evolve your speed and agility, even eight year olds are much better than you." said Sakura, a soft-smile on her face. Aizawa had a vein on his head, he was pissed, insulted. He immediately attacked Sakura. Sakura loved her Sensei's motivation, she did not want to see Aizawa get beaten ever again after the U.S.J incident.

They kept doing it for a week.