xvi.

The Cavalry Battle commences with many teams targeting Sakura. She was given the opportunity to go solo since the numbers of the teams were not even to begin with. Team Tetsutetsu and Team Hagakure attack Sakura but she escapes their attack easily, as if she was part of the wind, Team Tetsutetsu attacks again but this time, Sakura punched the ground. The whole stadium shook, leaving everyone astound as they gazed at the beautiful smiling girl below, she used Earth Wall to keep herself in a higher surface.

Just how many quirks does she have? Everyone asked confused in unison. They could not carelessly attack her especially when she could shake the entire stadium, it was effortless. There was also another variable, the Earth Wall, a wall that overcomes even Hero Cemento's.

Everyone gulped at they gazed at the girl on top of the Earth Wall, she was meditating in the middle of the cavalry battle when suddenly she disappeared and appeared behind everyone's backs. There were about four Sakuras, they were startled but it was too late, their headbands were being taken. A few minutes more and the Cavalry Battle will end, they are in a pinch.

Sakura noticed Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya coming towards her, she smiled, she punched the ground, large craters could be seen, all the groups fell. She was left alone standing. She then did a hand sign, "Water Release: Water Dragon" said Sakura as a huge dragon appeared on her mouth, the people watching her were astonished, their mouths agape, they could not believe what they just saw. Midnight stopped the cavalry battle, worried for everyone's safety. She looked at Sakura, a complicated expression was on her face. Present Mic and Midnight talked to each other, they made Sakura advance, it was the first time in history that they were worried for everyone's safety and weary of a sixteen year old girl.

Sakura was about to flood the entire stadium, they haven't heard of such a quirk. It's their first time witnessing a super human that had the potential to beat or go toe to toe with All Might. The people cheered, they did not noticed the dark faces of the pro heroes below the stadium.

"I'm sorry everyone. I got carried away." said Sakura, her face flushed in embarrassment, she unconsciously was about to bury everyone in the dirt. She was scared that she lost her self for a moment. She started to reflect on her actions as she waited for the cavalry battle to end. Present Mic, Midnight, and the other pro heroes looked at her in disbelief. Aizawa massaged his temples, he took a mental note to scold Sakura later.

I was right, she's the best asset for the future generations of heroes, she has the potential to become the new symbol of peace. She had the confidence and powers to back it up. Although I hid it, I was shocked how she could go toe to toe with a Nomu, even All Might told us that he had a hard time due to his time limit he thought. Aizawa began to think of the future ahead, it's his first time doing it after noticing and witnessing Sakura's potential.