xxx.

Aizawa instructs Class 1-A to fetch their luggage from the bus and put in their rooms. After doing so, he tells them to go to the dining hall for dinner and afterwards, take a bath and relax. Aizawa tells Class 1-A that their training begins tomorrow morning.

After fetching their luggage and putting it in their rooms, Class 1-A head to the dining hall and have dinner; they enjoy the delicious food that the Pussycats provide them. After finishing dinner, Class 1-A go to the hot springs for a bath, one side for males and another side for females, which is divided by a wooden wall. A lot of things happened that time in the bath, an angry Sakura. She almost destroyed the bath house because someone tried to peep on them from the boys. The boys had an invisible sweat on them.

The next day at 5:30 AM, Class 1-A are outside the training camp cabin. Shota greets his students and tells them that they will undergo reinforcement training and explains that the training camp's purpose is to strengthen their Quirks which will allow Class 1-A to obtain their temporary licenses.

Aizawa tells Bakugo to perform the pitch from the Quirk Apprehension Test. Bakugo throws his pitch; however, Bakugo's pitch records at 709.6 m, which is a minor increase from his last pitch. Some of Class 1-A are surprised with the lack of difference with Bakugo's new pitch as they were expecting it to be immensely higher. Aizawa explains that Class 1-A has gained much experience and definitely have grown, but the growth has only been emotionally and technical. Aizawa then tells Class 1-A that it is now time to focus on physical growth; he notes they have now realized from Bakugo's new pitch that their Quirks have improved only a little. He then declares that from today onward, they will be focusing on upgrading their Quirks.

Class 1-B arrives at the Pussycats's cabin where the training camp is taking place. Class 1-B's teacher, the Blood Hero Vlad King, informs his class that they will improve and upgrade their Quirks by pushing their Quirks to the limit which will make their Quirks stronger. Class 1-B then witness Class 1-A training; many from Class 1-A are pushing their Quirks to the limit in unfavorable conditions in order to strengthen their Quirks such as Bakugo using Explosions in boiling water. Some students from Class 1-B doubt if they, along with Class 1-A, can all be trained and supervised all at once. The Pussycats (the entire team) consisting of Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger introduce themselves and their Quirks to Class 1-B.

Tiger then asks any student with simple power augmenting Quirks to go to him. Midoriya and Sakura went with him to train however, unlike the battered Midoriya, Sakura slammed him to the ground, he was unconscious due to Sakura's grip, her strength and body technique was enough to put him at his place. Aizawa rushed to their place and sighed, he reprimanded Sakura for not holding back, Sakura had an awkward smile on her face, Midoriya was just staring silently at the scene. Sakura then healed the unconscious Tiger.

"Come with me, Haruno Sakura." said Aizawa in a lazy tone. He left Midoriya to the now conscious Tiger. Sakura followed behind him, unsure what Aizawa wanted to say to her.

"The students are being targeted by the League of Villains, I will entrust you in keeping the camp safe. I believe that this training camp is useless to you, you won't learn anything however, we needed to work on your social skills."

"Hey Sensei, that's offensive. You're the one who needed to be lectured, you're lazy and unsociable."

Aizawa ignored Sakura's mumblings then proceeded to lecture her about the importance of socializing.