xxxiii.

Sakura arrived at the camp with Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, and Shoji. Aizawa heaved a sigh of relief on his lazy face. He was worried for his students. Sakura sat on the ground, overexerting herself, she caught a lot of villains using some of her clones: the villains that were fighting with Mandalay and Tiger, the Nomu, and the villain that captured Bakugo and Tokoyami. She then stood up from where she sat, she staggered as she headed towards Midoriya and the others, she forgot to heal them earlier, she was too focused on saving Bakugo that she forgot about them. She scolded herself.

"I'm sorry everyone...." said Sakura, as she healed everyone. Everyone looked at her beautiful pale face, worried. She was usually steadfast but the current her, is both emotionally and mentally drained from being transported to another world, it's taking a toll on her body. Sakura also knew about this fact.

After she checked everyone and finished everyone, she collapsed to the ground. Midoriya and the others frantically ran to catch her, even Bakugo tried to ran her way to catch her. Sakura fainted.

______

Meanwhile....

"Haruno Sakura, I did not expect her to defeat and is able to catch Mustard, Mr. Compass, Spinner, Magne, and the Nomu. She's strong alright, it's a good thing you escaped Dabi. Although critically injured by Sakura Haruno, I'm sure Himiko and Twice will survive. Also, Moonfish and Muscular were beaten by some students. It's a miracle that Kurogiri arrived in time. But I'm furious!" said Shigaraki. He was scratching his neck, frustrated. He did not expect Sakura to possess a lot of quirks. He already expected her to be strong, but not to some extent. He made Sakura as a new variable. Dabi just nodded his head. They failed in capturing Katsuki Bakugo due to Sakura Haruno's intervention. Their first mission as a team was a failure.

_________

The Police Force, Ambulance and Fire Department arrived at the camp on time, the only casualty was Sakura Haruno. She was unconscious. She fainted after making sure that everyone survived and was healed. Naomasa heard about her heroic deeds from the students and teachers however, he did not care about that, he was more concerned about Sakura, her well-being, she was panting heavily like she was having a nightmare. He gritted his teeth and his head was down, obviously very worried, he was inside the ambulance. When suddenly, "You look horrible, Mr. Tsukauchi." said Sakura in a low voice, her tone was soft and warm, a tired smile was plastered on her beautiful face. Naomasa hugged her, he scolded her for being reckless, Sakura hugged back.

"I did what All Might asked me to do, even so, even without telling me what to do, I will still act the same, I don't regret my decision, if the situation may rise again, I will still do the same, over and over again. That's just how things work for me, to protect everyone, no matter how hard I distanced myself from them, they are already a part of me, I don't want them to get hurt and that includes you, Mr. Tsukauchi. We are all a hero in our all little ways. One day, everyone in class 1-A will become a hero, a hero that will surpass this generation of heroes. Together we are strong." said Sakura in a somber tone. She already noticed the presence of her classmates outside the ambulance, waiting for her to recover, she said it in a just enough volume for everyone outside to hear, to motivate, to encourage, and to inspire them to get and do better.