xxvii.

Sakura and All Might exchanged blows for minutes, their attacks were lethal and dangerous, the buildings around them were broken beyond recognition.

"Water Release: Water Bullet"

"Water Release: Water Dragon"

"Earth Release: Spiky Ground"

"Earth Release: Earth Bullet"

Sakura attacked All Might relentlessly, All Might still managed to dodged and breakthrough, he was shocked by the power that was contained in those attacks. It was foreign to him. The attacks were foreign but yet so powerful. He sweated as he looked at the pink-haired girl, she was grinning when suddenly, Sakura appeared beneath him and punched him in the jaw. He was sent flying. He could hear his bones breaking, cracking. The teachers and students who were watching in their respective control rooms were silent as they looked at the spectacle, the reality that a student sent All Might flying. All Might, the number one hero. He was sent flying as many buildings was ruined along the way. They could not fathom the strength of Sakura's attack that even All Might could not stop his momentum.

The teachers in their control room then heard Sakura say that sent chills down their spine, "Should I break a bone or two?" said Sakura with a grin as she went to All Might's direction. She already sent her clones to reach the finish line, to pass the practical exams, and she did, she was not able to fulfill her heart's desire, which was to keep fighting and exchanging blows with All Might. She sighed in disappointment.

Everyone looked at the pink-haired girl on the screen like she was a ghost, like they were seeing a ghost, they were pale, the powers that Sakura showcased was beyond their imagination and expectation. Class 1-A, was silent, they could not react, they saw how All Might was sent flying. They could not believe it or more likely, they did not want to believe it. All Might was laughing but he clearly was thrashed by a girl, a sixteen year old girl. A girl who he never thought would beat him in that way, a girl that won fair and square, with her own strength.

"Young Haruno, you really are interesting like what my old friend told me."

"Was it Mr. Tsukauchi, All Might Sensei? Don't worry, I know that you are his friend, your ally. In the future, I will help. Help everyone. To become a hero worthy to called as such."

"I like your spirit, Young Haruno. But, the real question in that, how many quirks do you have?"

"It's taboo to ask that question to people All Might Sensei, you know that."

"I know but I was just curious, Young Haruno. You're still young and yet, you already surpassed some of the pro heroes I know. One day, I am looking forward to your achievements and progress. Keep helping those who are in need. Your burden, let go of them, release it in any way you could. No matter what, I'm sure that the teachers and Naomasa will be more that willing to do that for you, Arakan."

Sakura widen her eyes and then flushed red. All Might called her, her hero name, Arakan.

Some of her classmates weren't funned of that name but she doesn't care, she stayed up all night to look for a hero name on the internet.