xli.

Sakura was sitting inside the hospital room where the still unconscious Linda was in, it was due to trauma, her body was fully recovered but Linda's mind was not pass the shock and trauma she experienced. It was understandable. Sakura made sure to visit Linda everyday.

When Sakura is out in the streets, she would kill villains off, it's becoming a habit to her, she could not take it, a society that is full hypocrites and the bigot beliefs of the pro heroes that she once trusted, she could not take it anymore. She did not want others to suffer just like Linda did. She made it so that she cleaned the bad ones thoroughly. She knew that she was not a God however, she took the burden to her self, she was past the point of anger and patience.

Sakura was walking in the streets, everyone would look her direction, it was due to her clothes, it was revealing, she looked like not her age, she also had that certain air around her, men and women would look her way, there's no exemptions. As always, Sakura ignored them. She was more confident now that she had decided on what path to take, the shinobi path and thinking.

____________

Later that day, Sakura was inside the flower shop, she was the one who temporarily managed it since Linda was still unconscious. The bell rang, it was Aizawa. Sakura sighed, not sure how to talk to him, she just ignored him and continued with her work.

"It's been awhile, Haruno Sakura." said Aizawa, Sakura just ignored him.

"It's Kana now. I've changed my name together with my appearance. What do you want?" asked Sakura, she was annoyed, she combined her killing intent with her chakra.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I won't deny that. What can you di about it?"

Aizawa narrowed his eyes, she knew what he meant. The massacre of the robbers. The robbers that almost killed Linda.

"Why?"

"The society needs cleaning."

"You're no God."

"I know but I can at least do this much for him."

"Why?" asked Aizawa as he gritted his teeth.

Sigh. Sakura sighed as she faced Aizawa, her onyx colored eyes were cold, merciless as she gazed at him.

"Eraser Head, I believe that you don't have enough rights to ask that of me, they hurt Linda, it's my retaliation for what they have done to her. If karma won't come for them, I will make it so, that I'll become their karma, they already saw it coming. And, don't lecture me about what is wrong and what is right, you don't have any say on that matter. Scums like them deserved it. I told you before, right? I was raised by strong people. In our society, scums are left for dead. I'm just doing the normal in our society. That's why, no matter who they are, even if it's you, I will not hold back, you understand that, right?" said Sakura, her black haired and onyx eyes returned back to normal, pink hair and emerald eyes as she glared at Aizawa.

Aizawa stepped back, Sakura was not joking, she was smiling but her emerald eyes were not. He was scared by the intent that Sakura released. Sakura noticed this.

"What will you do? Report me to the Police Force, a reunion with Mr. Tsukauchi? Pfft." asked Sakura as she giggled. Aizawa remained stiff, he could not answer her question.

"It's alright to be scared. Remember, I once want to become a hero but they took it away from me, that single chance. I assure you, I really did my best back then, the part when I could socialize with Class 1-A, I was on the verge of destruction. And now that you've realized what I meant, no hero could save the villains that did me wrong, even if it's a normal citizen, I will hunt them down if they wronged me." she said. And of course, even if I'm bluffing, I like Eraser Head's frantic expression she thought, amused.