xlvi.

Sakura was able to make a mud wall just in time for the bloody-like sharp objects that will penetrate Lemillion. She was scolding herself for being too complacent. She then carried Lemillion and the young girl named Eri effortlessly.

"I'm not done yet." said Lemillion.

"I would say that you are. You have bruises everywhere. Don't tell me... do you like being thrashed like that? Although at first you were winning but then it escalated his anger, I'd say that a trapped tiger is pretty dangerous. And in that situation, he was the trapped tiger. Rest and take care of Eri. I will take things in my own hands from here." said Sakura as she gently put Lemillion and Eri down. Sakura's clones then came back with the unconscious villains and gave them a new task, it was to take Lemillion and Eri to safety.

Sakura stood on top of the mud wall that she created, the bloody-like sharp objects that Overhaul created kept on trying to penetrate the mud wall but it was useless. Sakura made sure that Lemillion and Eri were in a safe spot before she retract the mud wall.

"Give me back Eri or I will kill you." said Overhaul.

"Do you think that that kind of threat is working on me? Don't make me laugh." said Sakura.

"I will ki..." before Overhaul could finish his sentence , there was a loud explosion. Midoriya and other pro heroes arrived at the scene.

Sir Nighteye, Eraser Head, and Midoriya immediately engaged Overhaul. Sakura was about to stop them when suddenly one of the four unconscious villain woke up and tried to get something out of his pocket, it was a gun, it contains some sort of drug. The effects? No one knew about it. The villain was aiming at Lemillion. Sakura had a sense of urgency.

"Sixth Gate of Hell." said Sakura as her body flashed. She was faster than the bullet and saved Lemillion in time. She looked back and saw the drug on the ground. She heaved a sigh of relief. Lemillion and the others present were shocked, Sakura's sudden change of atmosphere made them reevaluate her, her quirk.

Sakura returned back to her former state and punched the villain on the stomach, he cough a mouthful of blood. She confiscated the item that the villain used earlier and checked the other unconscious villains, they all have the same item. Sakura then used an illusionary technique to make the one of the villains confess. And what she had heard sent chills down her spine and looked at Lemillion.

She did not want to imagine the damage that the drugs can do to a person with a quirk. It was a drug that can erase a person's quirk. Fortunately, Sakura managed to save Lemillion on time and that all the drugs that were made for the purpose of erasing quirks is in Sakura's hands. There's no other choice but to destroy it.

Sakura snapped out of her trance when the bloody-like sharp object penetrated Sir Nighteye in the stomach, Eraser Head and Midoriya were injured beyond recognition. She saw Lemillion bit his lip for he too was also helpless against it, the task given to him by Sir Nighteye was to save Eri.

Sakura widen her eyes, she was too engrossed in her thoughts that she forgot that she was in a middle of battle. She immediately made hundreds of clones to help carry the wounded and protect them on her behalf as her real self will engage Overhaul.

Midoriya was stubborn and so, she let him be. If anything happens to him, she was confident that she can protect him. She could see Midoriya's determination in defeating Overhaul, it was the same determination that Lemillion carried earlier when he wanted to save Eri.

Sakura smiled. She don't need to worry anymore.