xlv.

Everyone backed-off and listened to Sakura's shout instinctively. And then, everyone witnessed, allies and foes alike how Sakura made a way for the heroes. She punched the ground that seemed to shook the entire base, the tremors were even felt outside, on the streets. Everyone were struggling to keep their balance but was shocked by the hole that Sakura created, it was a shortcut.

"From here on out, in every floor through this hole, there are villains waiting to be defeated. I suggest that everyone will form a team while Lemillion and I shall continue running to the deepest part of this base to save the child." said Sakura calmly. Her eyes were gazing at everyone and stopped at Sir Nighteye. He then nodded his head for the confirmation to continue on with Sakura's plan.

Sakura smiled and jumped straight to hole which worried everyone. And once again, it was Aizawa who calmed the situation down.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura and Lemillion were in the deepest part of the base, they did not stop in any of the floors and continue their journey downwards. They trust their comrades, they believed in them, they must believe in them to defeat the villains.

"If you're capable of destroying a couple of floors, why did you not destroy this last floor? Even though this floor is made up of metal, you should be able to..." before Lemillion could finish his question. He was startled by Sakura's deadpan eyes.

"Are you perhaps...an idiot?"

"What..?"

"I thought that your goal was to save the child."

It then struck Lemillion, if Sakura destroyed even the most inner part of the base then it would be the end for the child. He got goosebumps just thinking about it.

"Okay. Stop it. You don't need to explain it."

"Okay, it's good that you understand, good sir."

"By the way, why are we not running?"

"To buy time for the villains to fled."

"Huh? What are you..?"

"Tsk, it's for us to know what the villains' exact plan for escape are. In that way, we will not give them their perfect escape route. They had used a child to make drugs out of her blood, it's time for us to use them in return. We must know of their plans."

"I see."

"Now that you know, stop asking questions and just trail behind me."
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura and Lemillion arrived at the final metal door. Sakura could sense that there are around four figures waiting for them inside, it was to ambush them. Unfortunately to them, their movements were already being read by Sakura. Sakura sneered and punched the metal door. It shattered like glass. Immediately, Sakura sent out twenty shadow clones just to corner four villains. It was now a race against time. She now knew that the one who took the child had no conscience and hesitation to make his allies as baits. It infuriated her. The villain that took the child had no great bonds to his allies and to Sakura, bonds are important and that it should be treasured.

Sakura furiously ran straight to where the villain and child is located.

There, she saw the villain who was waiting for them.

"Who are you?" asked Sakura.

"I am Overhaul."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why should I tell that to a kid?"

A vein popped on Sakura's head. She was pissed but then suddenly, it turned into frustration. Lemillion engaged Overhaul without her say.

Sakura did the very first thing that came into her mind- to the the child. She carried the young girl into her embrace and checked her body for any wounds. She sighed in relief.

"It's okay now. We are what you call heroes. I am Sakura and that brother over there is Lemillion." said Sakura in the most reassuring voice she could muster as she pointed at Lemillion who confronted Overhaul. The young girl didn't say anything as she watched the battle unfold in front of her. She was gazing intently at Lemillion, her eyes sparkled. Sakura smiled as she kept on embracing the child.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The battle was still ongoing when suddenly, Lemillion was thrown to a wall but gained balance.

"Enough!" shouted Overhaul as hundreds of bloody-colored objects that was sharper than a knife assaulted Lemillion.