xii.

The Villains were laughing, they did not noticed the anger in Sakura's eyes as she checked Aizawa's body, she temporarily healed him. She looked at the Nomu, pissed. She began to engage, they exchanged blows, the remaining villains watched in shock. This was their ultimate weapon to kill All Might yet, the pink haired girl could go toe to toe against it, the Nomu.

Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, Minoru Mineta, Tsuyu Asui, and Izuku Midoriya arrived and immediately shielded Aizawa's body, Asui and Mineta dragged Aizawa's body to somewhere far. He was still unconscious. Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya looked at the collision of the battle between the Nomu and Sakura with shocked expression, they could feel the intensity of the battle through the collision of their fists.

Sakura looked at the regenerating body of the Nomu, it slowed down, there's a limit to his regeneration she thought as she smiled coldly. She activated sage mode. It's time to finish this she thought, the Nomu came her way but was punched not by her, but by All Might.

"All Might!" the students cheered. All Might looked at the Nomu and then his gaze landed on Sakura, I was sure that young Sakura could've killed the Nomu with that punch he thought, a chill ran down his spine. All Might and the Nomu began clashing.

Sakura leisurely walked towards the two remaining villains. She was sure that Aizawa could've been severely injured or worst, got killed if she was not present.

"Stop! Don't come near us." shouted one of the villains, there are a lot of hands on his face and shoulders, it was his villain costume.

"Shut up, you big baby! Are you going to cry to momma?! What are you going to do, huh? Tell daddy? How dare you hurt, our sensei! I will make sure to bury you twenty feet under, I'm sure you knew that I have the ability to do it." said Sakura, her true demeanor was showing. The boys looked at her in disbelief, shocked by the one hundred eighty degree change of Sakura's personality.

"Shut up! I will remember this!"

"You shut up! What?! Are you going to run away?! What a big baby! You disgust me." said Sakura. Her appearance changed, she was in her sage mode. The villain was about to attack her when she disappeared and appeared behind the warp gate villain, she buried him deep on the ground, which made him unconscious. He was coughing blood.

"It's your turn, big baby." said Sakura, an evil grin was on her face. The villain stepped back but was warped somewhere. The warped villain forced himself to stay conscious to escape. The boys just stood there stiff, they could see their difference in power, Sakura's powers, her level. Bakugo gritted his teeth as he glared at her, she glared back then she sighed.

It's been awhile since I fought a hand to hand battle with opponents like these. It's amazing she thought when suddenly she heard and explosion, the Nomu was sent flying by All Might.