xxxvii.

Sakura watched the battle of All Might and All For One. The landscape continues to change, the buildings turned into dust. They were exchanging blows, she was on the side, healing the critically injured Gran Torino, he was furious at the girl's recklessness. And as usual, Sakura ignored him, she was focused on the battle. She channeled her chakra all throughout her body, to prepare for the worst, to prepare for the consequences to come, the promise she said back then would be broken, the promise she made to Naomasa.

She left a clone with Gran Torino, to look after him, he was confused at first but realized what Sakura was planning, All Might was losing, and his body is starting to change, from the strong figure to a frail one. It was hard for Sakura to watch anymore, doing nothing in the sidelines.

A punch was about to land on All Might when suddenly, the pink haired girl caught the punch with her bare hands, it was surprisingly effortless. All For One backed away, he could feel the pressure emanating from the girl. Sakura ignored All For One and immediately checked All Night's condition, he was at his limits.

"What are you doing, Young Haruno? This is not a fight you could win." said All Might, clearly upset.

"I told you, I will help everyone that I could reach, as long as I am standing, no one's going to suffer under my watch, All Might Sensei."

"Oh, a student of yours, All Might. She's powerful, she stopped that attack with her bare hand and not get damaged in the process, I must see to it to kill her in front of you, to taste despair and helplessness."

"Shut up."

"Sensei, don't get too worked up. He's only teasing you since I almost killed his lackies earlier." said Sakura. A cold glint could be seen passing through her emerald eyes, All Might flinched when he saw Sakura's eyes. He saw a beast, a beast that was about to run wild.

"Very well." said All For One, he was still floating in the air, slowly but steadily approaching Sakura and All Might.

"Take a rest, Sensei. Don't over exert yourself. Recovery Girl and I would get furious at you if you do that, you reminded me of Izuku, he's stubborn just like you and me."

Sakura turned her back at All Might, she too flew to the air. Everyone that was watching the situation in live broadcast gasps.

"The girl is crazy."

"She's about to face that guy, the guy that almost defeated All Might."

"Look, I think she's giving All Might the time to recuperate."

"What is her name?"

"I've seen her, in UA, she's the champion of the UA Sports Festival, Haruno Sakura."

"But why is a student...."

The talk from people about Sakura kept on happening from everywhere around the nation. Meanwhile, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, Uraraka and the others were watching from their homes, worried and petrified for Sakura. They were tearing up, for All Might, for Sakura.