viii.

"This is a Quirk Apprehension Test, those who failed will immediately be expelled." said Aizawa as he smiled like a villain, there was immediately an uproar, the students protested but Sakura knew about this, they have the same mindset as Kakashi-sensei before meeting team 7 she thought as a smile bloomed on her face.

"Haruno, why are you smiling? Since you got the top mark, you will be the first competitor in the ball throw." said Aizawa, I'm curious, it was said that her quirk was energy manipulation but I don't have any sense of idea on how she used it he thought.

A young man with average height, with a slim, muscular build, and a fair skin tone. He has a short, spiky hair, ash-blonde hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows, his eyes were sharp and bright red in color. He was shouting at Sakura, which gained her attention. She glared at her, releasing her chakra and killing intent, it made everyone froze. Sakura was emitting a pressure no student could match in their class. Sakura could only sigh as she held the ball in her hands, she put chakra on her hands and threw the ball as strong as she could. Everyone looked at the cracked ground underneath Sakura's footsteps, in shock and in disbelief.

Aizawa widen his eyes as she looked at her student, underneath the beautiful appearance was a sleeping beast, strong he thought.

"Infinity, your results are infinity." said Aizawa, he was trying his best to stay calm as he realized the importance of Sakura in the future of the hero society.

"Wow! So manly!"

"Amazing!"

"Infinity?! Is that even possible?"

"It's U.A, they have every right to test the students without biases."

"Sakura Haruno, you bitch!"

"Kacchan. Sakura-chan."

Everyone was in uproar after learning about her results. The test continues...

Ball Throw: The students were required to throw the ball as far as they could using their quirks.

50-Meter Dash: The students must run fifty meters straight while using their quirks to improve their mobility.

Grip Strength: The students grasp a hand-held device that reads the force their grip exhibits in kilograms.

Standing Long Jump: The students used their quirks to clear a sandbox designed for a standing long jump.

Repeated Side Steps: The students move between three lines to sidestepping from one to the other.

And the last remaining tests: The Distance Run, Seated Two-Touch, and Sit ups.

Every test was recorded with a time limit and was ranked accordingly. Naturally, Sakura made it sure that these students will see the gap of their powers in the beginning, she knew it was harsh, but being a hero is not easy, she was a shinobi in the first place, ruthless and rotten, her mindset is different from them, they haven't seen the war, the war that made her fought in the front lines with all she got. But in the end, it was useless, she was transported to an unknown, unfamiliar, foreign world. She could have been happier and now, she's back to being with people that she barely know, with people who wanted to become heroes with their powers that could be considered normal or average in the shinobi world.