Chapter Eleven : he likes you!

Paige

I sat in the car expecting him to start talking as he was driving but he was quiet.

"Parker, anytime now would be great," I mentioned and he was still silent.

"Wow okay so you lied to me," I felt betrayed at this point.

"He's not a good guy," he then spoke up.

"He seemed fine to me," I commented, "sure he said some things I wouldn't necessarily agree with but he didn't hurt my feelings."

"Paige," he looked at me for a split second before back on the road, "he's not a good guy."

"Okay, explain yourself then. For all I know you could just hate him."

"When we were in there did he once ask me to do anything?" Parker asked.

"No, but he was probably trying to get to know me."

"Making you get close to him is not getting to know who you are. He just wanted to fucking gawk at you without freaking you out," Parker had venom spitting from his lips.

"You don't know that Parker," I shook my head.

"Fuck this," Parker shook his head, "your defending him and you hardly know him."

"Because I didn't feel unsafe around him Parker," I shot back, "I didn't get a bad vibe."

"You have a shitty radar for bad people! You hate me for god knows what and I didn't do shit to you!" Parker was angry I could tell but so was I. This was more than Michael and more than this fight. It was bigger. The communication was lacking.

"Fuck off, you don't know shit," I hissed looking outside the window done with being around him.

"Because you won't fucking talk to me!" he shot back.

"Neither do you!" I faced him boiling at this point, "Stop beating around the damn bush and tell me why you don't want me around your moms boyfriend. What is so bad about him!"

"He likes you!"

I was quiet and tried to put the pieces together.

"What?" I didn't want to believe it.

"He was drunk and said some nasty shit, it was the one and only time my mom babysat you guys," Parker wasn't telling me what Michael had said.

"What did he say Parker?"

"You and Kayla were playing in the living room while I was at the table playing a board game with my mom and he was too out of it," Parker stopped talking like if he said it I'd change my mind about Michael, and I knew it probably would.

"What did he say," I said again, getting impatient.

"Paige," he shook his head like it disgusted him knowing what Michael had said, "Kayla told me not to tell you when she heard about it. Everyone agreed that it was best not to be talked about."

"Parker! Just say it already!"

He hesitated before opening his mouth, "He said he wanted to give you girls a bath and when my mom asked why he said he wanted to see you girls naked, that you were too pretty to not be touched," Parker sounded disgusted and I understood now.

"Why am I just now hearing about this Parker?" I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Like I said, Kayla didn't think at the time you could handle it and your parents agreed. Malcolm was told two years ago and he didn't want you knowing either. So I decided against telling you," Parker couldn't even look at me.