Chapter Twenty-Eight : she'd break my heart and i'd let her

Paige

I wake up the next day and my head is throbbing and beating a mile a minute, all I remember the night before is Noah and I shaking hands so he knew I wouldn't back down on this agreement and taking a shot with a crowd of people in the background of my house grinding to the beat of the music.

I turned over to find clothes scattered across my floor and when I noticed the same red skin tight dress I decided to wear last night my mouth dropped and I was scared to look next to me or under the covers. My hands were shaking and I felt sick to my stomach. What if it was Noah, oh my gosh.

I slowly and quietly got out of the bed, out of my bed and saw Parker asleep naked and I stumbled backwards before tipping on that same red dress and falling.

Parker woke up and sat up in a panic before seeing me butt ass naked and he looked up and down me before looking away.

"What the hell happened? Where are your clothes?"

I didn't answer, maybe we just stripped and fell asleep, and then I saw it at the end of my bed, a condom wrapper.

"Oh no, no no no!" Parker's eyes followed mine and his face turned bright red.

"Shit," he said under his breath unable to comprehend the last hours before.

"Did we-" I couldn't even say it. I was a virgin, I was waiting, I rubbed my face in defeat.

"Knock knock!" Mason walked in and I covered myself with a shirt that I suddenly realized was Parker's, "oh so you two finally just woke up," Mason handed me water and then Parker another glass, "did you guys go round two?" He then asked and my face got beat red.

"What exactly happened last night?" I asked and Mason smiled amused.

"First time and you forgot. I thought Parker's would be hard to forget not hard to remember," Mason shut my door like he was going to tell us.

"How'd you know that we hadn't," shit even Parker couldn't admit it to himself.

"You guys had sex and damn did everyone know," Mason smiled amused, "but don't worry hun I'll get to that. Now just where to start," he tapped his chin uncertain.

"The beginning, as the party started," I pushed.

"Well well, I was helping set up so I got there early,"

~ 17 Hours Earlier ~

I walked into the door and Noah was sitting on the steps waiting for me to arrive as Parker was grabbing something from his truck not realizing that Noah was there.

"Hey," Noah stood up and body checked me, probably thinking he was going to get some tonight.

"Noah, what are you doing here?" I was confused, the past couple days feel like they blended together.

"It's Friday, parties tonight," Noah looked past me to find Parker was behind me, "Parker's here."

I turned around to find Parker giving me a smile before seeing Noah stand up from the steps and it faded.

"Noah what the hell are you doing on my girlfriend's porch?" Parker looked pissed, like he'd beat his ass right here right now.

"The party, it's tonight I forgot," I looked at him and Parker looked disappointed that we were still having it.

"Oh," Parker made eye contact with Noah but Noah kept his eyes on me.

"Babes! Come in come in," Mason opened the door before noticing Noah's existence, "oh who let the pussy eater over?"