Chapter Forty-Six : little miss perfect

Chapter Forty-Six: little miss perfect

Haylee

~ Ten Hours Earlier ~

Little miss perfect wasn't here, good just as Noah told me. No problems getting what's mine back and from the snapchat stories Parker was already pretty drunk which meant less fight and more giving in. I had a way with Parker to get what I wanted and Paige could never take that away from me. We had chemistry long before those two did. I made sure of it. I knew his feelings for her long before she did, he never told me but I saw how much he cared for her, the side glaces in the hallway, or the bickering I'd see when we were at her house. Most girls would be jealous, but I'm not like most girls. I had the guy and I still have him. He told me once the reason they fought was because she thought he was settling for less, and I told him that the only reason she said that was because she wanted him. He laughed at me and now here we are. She thinks she really has him. Little miss perfect.

I walked in the doors of Noah's house as I saw Malcolm walking out, he was so absorbed in his phone he didn't even notice me walking in, good the less distractions the better. Now where's Parker?

I saw him holding a red solo cup and taking drinks as Noah was talking to him but there was Mateo, right by his side. I needed him out of the picture, distracted by someone else. Mateo would let me get near Parker, he still is holding a grudge for what I did at the dance. He pities her and lets himself get involved with something that doesn't even include him.

I saw Ella flirting her way into Chad, one of our linebackers, and I motioned her towards me in which she came crawling.

"Yes?" Ella looked at me.

"Chad was getting easy, you want a challenge and to do me a favor?" I asked.

"Depends what it is," Ella looked at me.

"I need to get to Parker but Mateo seems to be getting in the way, I know how to push Noah out of the way. Mateo will fight though and I don't need reinforcements coming to ruin my fun," I looked at her, "Mateo loves women and a distraction and possibly getting laid by the second hottest guy in school can be a plus huh?"

"Are you afraid of Paige?" Ella then asked and I laughed.

"She's got nothing on me."

"She has Parker," Ella looked at me.

"That doesn't mean anything," I scoffed.

"He does anything she wants, he's like her bitch. She's got him wrapped around her finger Haylee."

"Are you going to do it or not?" I looked at her and she laughed.

"To have Paige not get what she wants, and insecure? Of course I will, I hate her too. She acts innocent but I know she's the real whore," Ella then went off to distract the help.

She really asked if I was scared of Paige? Ha! Paige at the end of the day fears me, she only tells Parker what to do because she knows how much power I have over him. She keeps him on a leash while I'm trying to set him free.

Mateo finally gave in to whatever Ella had to offer before leaving just Parker and Noah.

I fixed my dress to make me look desirable before walking toward the two, "Noah," I then looked at Parker and he caught my eyes instantly, "Parker."

"Fuck," Parker said out loud, "Fuck I can't be around you," Parker back up again. I wasn't going to let him take orders like she's right at his ear. When Parkers drunk he's like a little puppy and sometimes it was the sexiest thing ever and sometimes it was annoying.