Chapter Twenty-Six : stupid feelings

Paige

The fucking audacity, the audacity of that man. How could he push this off right now? Of all times he choose today to be a complete incompetent piece of shit. I mean why did I care! I shouldn't care if he went to his ex's house to possibly fuck her but I do.

I screamed in my car shaking with rage before hitting my steering wheel as the horn rang.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you you piece of shit! You fucking expect me to be perfect but yet you go and chase something that you know will always take you back! I hate you! I hate you!" Tears fell when they shouldn't have started. Parker should be nothing to me but yet he was everything to me. Maybe I should go to Mateos, just to give him a taste of what it felt like.

Madi didn't help, she made me angry and at the same time in pain. I thought back to the spiteful words she said and the lies she placed in my head. Haylee never texted me that Parker went to her house. Madi did, Madi and Haylee suddenly became allies trying to destroy what I had left and I was letting them. He was letting them.

I started my car and drove off, snow was pounding the ground and I felt invincible. "Precious cargo my ass," I muttered, focused on Mason's house and his 'girls night' he was talking about as he was taking me home. Said something about letting off steam and that it'll be the two of us. Mason always had good ideas.

I parked the car in his driveway and walked right in. He was having his classy red wine with a bottle of tequila across the table.

"I've been waiting," he looked at me as he took a sip out of his glass that he set out for himself.

"He makes me so angry," I sat down and poured some in their shot glass in front of me.

"Let it out," he coached.

"He went to Haylees, fucking Haylees and when I asked to talk about it he shot that down. Like I'm not stupid I know he's still upset about the whole Mateo and me thing but I'm not fucking him," I looked up at Mason before taking the shot and realizing how sour it was. Tequila was always sour.

"Alright but he's used to girls cheating. I mean look at how Haylee treated him the whole relationship. Thinking the worst is constantly on his mind and you should know he didn't fuck Haylee. Who told you about him going over there. Did he?"

I rolled my eyes, "no, Madi did. Don't get me started there. Bitch came to ruin me, too late I got to her first. Nasty ass hoe," I smiled and poured another drink.

"Oh no, what did you do, miss thing?" Mason looked at me like he knew it wasn't going to be something he'd be proud of me doing.

I took the shot before looking behind him like I was replaying the scene in my head.

"I told her that Malcolm would find out she was fucking Noah the first year in their relationship. No bitches seem to keep to themselves these days."

Mason's mouth dropped, "you're lying."

"Nope, I pulled the receipts and she panicked. Who's the whore now bitch," I smiled taking another shot.

"Well are they together anymore?"

"Nope, and as long as I'm here they won't. Malcolm doesn't need problematic, he needs time to heal from his pain. She got in his head and he lost trust with the two people who'd do anything for him. He doesn't deserve that shit."

"Baby," Mason touched my hand and I looked up at him, the concern in his eyes, "it's none of my business but is it your decision on who he deserves and doesn't. Couldn't he make this decision on his own?"