Chapter Twenty-Three : did i hit a soft spot?

Parker

"Nora and Paige are here!" I called out coming inside and my mom appeared and came to the front door.

I took off my shoes and coat before running upstairs still pissed, she texted Noah, fucking Noah two weeks ago without telling me until now? Fucking now after two fucking weeks. But then tells me she can't take back a damn promise because she didn't fucking talk to me first. I mean I know this is fake, all this shit but damn Noah probably thinks I don't give two shits. He just wants Paige fucked up so he can take advantage of her lack of a functioning brain. Seeing that he hadn't brought up the fact during the two weeks and tonight told me he didn't want me knowing.

I closed my bedroom door and laid down exhausted from this shit storm she created all on her own and suddenly my door swung open and she stormed in while throwing her coat on my bed.

"What the hell was that? Really you needed to start this with Nora sitting right there!" she yelled and I sat up and smiled more pissed off at her idiot ideas.

"Right of course that's what's bothering you," I shook my head unimpressed and Paige looked at me more annoyed.

"Excuse me?" she gave me that look she does when she doesn't think I'm making a bit of sense.

"You basically now gave Noah a thought that you drunk will give him something," I stood up and towered above her five foot eight inches and she glared at me.

"And you think Imma give him what he wants even drunk?" she looked up at me with anger running in her eyes.

"I mean you offered with Connor what's gonna make you not do anything for Noah. Drunk you wants sex and if Noahs seducing you and offering you the world you'd eat that shit up and follow him to your room and guess what you'd be another pon for him to play just like Haylee was and Madi," I made her more pissed off but at this point I didn't fucking care.

"Don't stop there Parker, what else do you think I'd fall for?" she looked at me waiting for something else.

"Nah, I'm done with this bullshit Paige, go home," I went towards my opened door but she didn't move.

"So that's it is it? I communicated how I felt with what you did and you just attacked? Holding what I did in the past against me?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"When was the last damn time you go black out drunk Paige?" I asked and she was quiet so I continued, "so why don't you think you wouldn't fucking do what you did that night again?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me make a fool out of myself," she looked into my eyes and I went soft, like a fucking dumbass before masking it.

"I'm not your fucking babysitter."

"Right," she shook her head grabbing her coat, "my mistake that looking out for me was such a chore," and she was about to walk out and I was about to let her but she stopped at the door and turned around before closing it, "but I wasn't a chore at my countless breakdowns in your car or you picking me up from therapy but this this one night of me doing something like this is a chore for you? What the hell did I do wrong Parker? Is it because I texted Noah and didn't tell you? I wasn't making a fucking plan to let him fuck me," she stepped towards me and I rubbed my face to erase her from my room, "Parker I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I texted Noah and that I made a promise to him. I didn't think that you'd act the way you are right now. I was so caught up with everything else that it didn't occur to me that you're a sensitive bitch," she was spitting out venom and I got up and pushed her against the wall and there was that fire in her eyes, "Did I hit a soft spot?" she asked with a smile.