Chapter Thirty-Four : not when i'm with you

Parker

"Haylee what is so damn important that you had to take me away from the dance? I can't be gone for long, I'm giving you five minutes," I started as we turned down the hall getting further away from the busy hallways.

"I need to talk to you," she responded, "it's about my parents," she tried one door and it was locked.

"Haylee you aren't going to find a single door unlocked," I said as she opened a lab room and I was surprised.

"You always listened to me and I need to rant, plus you understand me," she smiled, opening the door for me.

I looked behind me hoping no one saw me going into a room with her before actually doing it.

I sat on one of the lab table waiting for her to talk but then found her leaving and the door closing.

I got up and tried to open the door and it wasn't budging.

"I'm sorry Parker, but if I can't have what I want neither can you," she said through the door.

"Haylee what the fuck did you do to the door?" I tried to pry it open again.

"When you sleep with a football player, especially one like Noah he knows what doors open and what doors close. Apparently they put this one on wrong, it locks from the inside and is opened from the outside. I saw you give your phone and keys to Paige before coming in and so I thought it was my chance to take what was mine. I know you'll try to talk me into letting you go and I can't risk that right now because I'll know you'll go back to her. I'll let you out thirty minutes after the dance is over. Maybe Noah would've been able to get inside her head by then," Haylee turned around and walked back to the party.

I knew getting her to turn around would be near impossible but I had to try everything even if it was all a lie.

"Haylee, come back!" I yelled, "I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I still love you!"

I waited for some kind of response but there was none, she probably did leave.

I punched the door knowing it would bruise later, "Fuck!"

She had to do this as Paige was getting comfortable around me again, I looked at the windows and tried to pry them open but they were stuck, all of them.

I searched my pockets to find my phone but remembered who had it.

My options were running low and damaging school property was not on my list, I looked at the door handle, maybe there's a screwdriver or something I can take it off with, or the door.

I looked into the front desk to find it empty, there was not even a pencil. Haylee must have taken everything out, she was planning this for a while now.

I could break the glass on the window, that'll be my last resort if no one comes by the end of the night. Paige will understand she might even find me before tonight ends. Shit I hope Noah doesn't try to pull anything.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I was laying on the desk waiting and suddenly I heard the door open to find Haylee trying to pry the door close from Mason who was pulling back with more force.

"No," she stood in front of me, "out Mason!"

"Parker, get your ass out this door right now," Mason was mad, beyond mad, "you need to dance with your girl instead of sitting there looking like a fucking peice of shit. She's been looking everywhere for you. I cannot fucking beleive you trusted this psycho into a room. Everyone knows lab 210's door locks!"