Chapter Thirteen : so you're just going to leave?

Paige

He turned off his phone after playing it and I was silent, I said all that. That didn't even sound like things I'd say but I must've drank more than I usually did.

"Connor I," I started but didn't know what to tell him or how to explain because that was far past what I thought I could reach while under the influence.

"It's okay," Connor grabbed my hand as we sat on my bed, Nora was downstairs and I didn't exactly want her to be hearing all about my mistake, "Paige," he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and that surprised me a little.

"Connor I don't want," he pressed his finger against my lips.

"I know you don't like Parker, you were just doing this to make me jealous. I mean I don't know how you scored him to date you but you did and I'm impressed. I didn't know you liked me so long ago. I liked you then but I didn't do anything about it because well I never thought you'd go for me, I always thought we would only ever be friends. But Paige maybe we can be more," he placed one of his hands on my thigh before looking at my lips, "You helped me realize that Kayla was never truly enough for me, that she could only fill my heart halfway but you make my heart beat like crazy," he took my hand and placed it on his chest and it was beating fast. Holy cow I made him nervous!

"Con-" he pressed his lips on me and forced his tongue into my mouth and I was still in shock as he grabbed my waist and pushed me onto my bed before running his hands under my shirt and onto my skin. Why didn't this feel right to me? This wasn't right, this wasn't what I wanted. This was all wrong, this wasn't romantic or sexy or anything I wanted.

I pushed him off and he was panting.

"Too fast? I'm sorry, we can slow down," he looked down at me.

"Parker," I said breathing heavily.

"What about him?" Connor looked disgusted like I shouldn't have brought him up.

"I'm dating him Connor," I looked back at him.

"But you wanted me to fuck you? There was nothing about him when you drunk called me Paige, so why the hell does he matter now?" Connor stared down at me like I should just let it happen.

"You're hurting, you're hurting because Kayla broke up with you and I'm just a rebound and," he kissed me again and I shoved him off me before getting off my bed, "Connor I need you to leave."

"Paige you don't mean that," he laughed like I was joking.

"I do Connor, I really do mean that because I'm not going to let you kiss me and touch me because you're trying to heal. Yes I drunk called you and I said things I shouldn't but I did it and I gave you the wrong impression of me," I looked at him and he got off the bed before getting close to me again.

"I got the right impression of you though," he touched my cheek.

"She said get the fuck out," Parker was standing at my door then and I jumped while Connor backed away from me.

"Parker," I looked at him surprised and confused, "you said you had work."

"Get the hell out," Parker kept his eyes trained on Connor as he scrambled to grab his stuff before taking off in a hurry.

Parker then walked out and I tried to get him to stop, "what? So you're just going to leave?"

"I got work Paige," he said, opening the front door about to leave.

"What made you come?"

"He showed Haylee the voicemail, I heard the voicemail and instantly knew what he was going to do. Plus I knew how easily persuaded you can be when it comes to him," Parker walked out the door and I followed him.