CHAPTER 3

Meanwhile Izuku was seen running and looking around the destroyed buildings and staying alert in case of any of the robots coming his way.

And then he saw it, A 1 pointer which made him act fast, 'Ok just like I practiced, the wind around me and even in my cells, use this power as if it's part of me'

As soon as he thought that his eyes glowed as he felt the power coursing through his body as he clenched his fist and blitz towards the robot and then, "Kaze ni yoru eikyō!"

He shouted as he sent a powerful wind attack at the 1 pointer, blowing it away and it being destroyed making Izuku smiled but then he got serious and continued attacking the robots while gaining more points.

It didn't take long for Izuku to reach about 49 points and taking a breather a bit while leaning on a wall.

But he did hear the constant yelling of examinees saying how many points they have which made Izuku to take calming breaths to regulate his breathing and then he got to work and continued on.

Meanwhile inside of a control room:

"A strict time limit and a vast battle ground... nothing quite like it to bring everyone's ardor into the open and uncover their skills!"

"Insight the ability to grasp the situation quickly and accurately, Agility the ability to stick a dynamic entry without ever being late to the party, Judgment the ability to face any obstacle with coolness and composure and of course, sheer fighting prowess"

"We can gauge their respective levels of those foundational skills by way of the points system"

"Oh my, we've raked in a bumper crop this year."

"We cant be sure of that yet"

"The thing to really test their mettle...IS THIS"

Once the the button was pressed, out came the gimmick that was known as the 0 pointer.

Izuku, who took a seat to rest suddenly heard the sound of something large and then he saw it...the gimmick that's not even worth 0 points and all he could say was...'How the heck did they get the money for that thing!?'

Izuku thought as he got up and seeing the many examinees panicking at the sight of the roobt and running away, and not even looking back.

Izuku saw this but he simply stared at the 0 pointer while missing a glance that came from the same young man with glasses that ran passed him.

Izuku wasn't just focusing on the robot...but he was also listening to the sound around him as he focused...and then he heard it...the sound of someone being injured and he ran towards it with a Wind Based Dash.

The same girl that Izuku met was the one that was trapped under the rubble with one of her ankles being stuck and injured and not only that but she reached her limit when she used her quirk and now she was defenseless as she saw the Robots giant limb coming close to her that it made her scared and all she could do was close her eyes but then she heard the sound of struggling which made her Open her eyes and saw the boy again that she met who was using his powers to stop the robot from crushing the girl.

Izuku looked down while showing the girl a smile on his face, "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya"

"Ochako... Uraraka" She told the boy who used even more power pushing the Giant limb that was pressing more.

"Damn this is really Heavy...are you ok?"
Izuku asked the girl only to get a response that she was injured at the ankle and reached her limit when she used her quirk, this got Izuku to under the situation and used one his hand to produce more wind and using his other arm to send a small but a powerful gust of wind that pushed away the rubble from the girls ankle which got her to sigh in relief but that only leads Izuku feeling the pressure in his arms as the roobt continued to push even more forced on the boy.

"You need to go, I'll hold this thing off until you're safe" Izuku said which made the girl to worry about the boy but all he did was smile at her and telling her to go  but that was futile when they saw the robot use it's other to push even more force that it made Izuku scream in pain.

"No you're hurt, I'm sorry it's because of me that you're in this mess I-"

But she was silent when she saw Izuku's eyes glowing as he struggled but didn't give up, "You're not at fault here, I decided to help you because that's what being a hero is...to protect those who needs saving and put their life on the line!"

Izuku said that it made Ochako Uraraka to have her eyes widen and then with a painful limp towards Izuku, she touched his cheek which made him look towards her.

"Then... who's gonna be there for the Hero who needs saving?"

She said as she placed her forehead to his with his eyes still glowing but they widened in surprise at the girl's action but then he felt something... something that held nothing but a feeling that he always felt from his mother...Love.

And then a light was shown where the two teen were and with the 0 pointer suddenly felt it's limb being lifted by a force that wasn't it's own Accord and then it felt it's while robotic body being lifted with the examinees and the the ones who were watching this were shocked at they were seeing as the 0 pointer was suddenly hoisted up in the air by a figure that was in a glowing light that was forest green with their eyes glowing and said this as it was above the robot and had their hands towards hit, "Jūryoku hasai-ki"

When that was said the robot felt a force that pushed it down to the ground and once it hit on impact, the robot was destroyed in a sight of fire and scattered metal scraps.

The figure that was in forest green light came down descending and then once they touched the ground they closed their glowing eyes and then two separate colors were seen and were then slipt and formed two figures that laid on the ground, both being unconscious and both being ok.

Chapter End.