CHAPTER 39

When Izuku made it back to his seat, he saw that the second match of the quarterfinals was about to begin. It was Bakugo going up against Momo.

Izuku wanted Yaoyorozu to win this...but his mind was telling him that because of what Bakugo holds in his body...Yaoyorozu might have a difficult time against him.

When the match started, Momo immediately tried to create her red weapons of light, like she did against Tokoyami in the previous round. But she ended up creating her usual shield and staff. This confused her as she had imagined the weapons of light like she had done before.

When Izuku saw this, his mind came to a conclusion when he first saw Yaoyorozu use something that's considered a quirk awakening, 'Because of my interaction with her, she was able to use her latent powers...without fusing with me...is it because of close proximity? Or maybe my powers is being leaked out and connecting to those who have a similar goal like me? But right now Yaoyorozu is at a disadvantage here' Izuku thought as Katsuki proceeded to rush towards Momo with his Explosions.

Momo did her best to evade the attacks, but it was no use. His Explosions were just too strong and he was too quick. Without her advance weapons, she was not strong enough to do any substantial damage to him. After a minute of going back and forth, Bakugo let off an explosion with enough strength to knock Momo out of the ring.

Midnight swung her whip, "Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Katsuki Bakugo advances to the Semi-finals!"

The crowd cheered as two of the final four were decided. Bakugo smirked evilly as he turned and pointed directly at Izuku.

"Finally, I'm going to get my hands on Deku!"

Izuku glared at him not forgetting what he did to Ochako.

"I'll make sure your body is broken beyond repair Bakugo", Izuku said as he tried to calm down

The next match was Mina Versus Ibara. The winner turned out to be Mina when she just straight up spammed acid shots towards Ibara's Vines. Mina's acid disrupted the flow of Ibara's Vines and they turned out to be completely useless even when she tried to produce more. Mina took this as her opportunity to push Ibara out of the ring using the extra mobility when she placed acid on her feet.

The final match of the quarterfinals was Kirishima Versus Todoroki. Kirishima's Hardening allowed for him to break out of Todoroki's ice, she realized that Kirishima's Quirk had a limit to how much he could tank. So, Todoroki just kept on firing ice towards him, until she broke through his Hardening Quirk. Then, just like with Sero, Todoroki immobilized him by holding him in place with her ice. Kirishima had no way out, and thus Todoroki advanced to the semi-finals, completing the final four.

"Now that we have our final four, let's start the first match of the semi-finals!" Present Mic announced as the jumbotron displayed Izuku and Katsuki. The crowd cheered as they knew this was going to be a good match.

"We have two students who can pack a punch. First off is the Green Powerhouse who's ready to break his chains that holds him down, that has just kept on dominating this entire Sports Festival with each and every round. From the Hero Course, it's none other than Izuku Midoriya!

Versus- He's got some anger issues, eh? He has only faced girls so far in the tournament, let's see how he does against one of the strongest in his class! Also from the Hero Course, it is Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic introduced the two combatants as Bakugo grew an angry tick mark.

"What did that bastard say?! I'll kill you!" Bakugo yelled as he clearly did not take lightly to Present Mic's comment.

"This ought to be one to remember," Aizawa said as he knew Izuku and Katsuki both had a heated history between them. Both were exceptional in combat, but they were about to find out who was better between the two...yes this was round 2 for the both of them.

"Looks like we'll be getting a rematch from their fight in Hero Training at the start of the school year." Tsuyu said as she could feel the tension in the air.

"Man… this is going to be intense!" Kaminari said as if their first fight in the Hero Training was anything to go by, this match was definitely going to be personal.

"You said it… a fight between Men!" Kirishima yelled out as this fight might be the most destructive out of the entire tournament.

The three who was watching intently were Ochako Uraraka, Minoru Mineta, Fumikage Tokoyami and even Momo Yaoyorozu were looking at the ring at the two but more specifically at Izuku.

"I am going to crush you, Deku!" Bakugo spat.

Izuku didn't even say anything but only glared at the bastard.

"Ready….. " Present Mic was about to begin the match but was cut off.

"Wait!" Bakugo shouted, stopping Present Mic before he could officially start the match. "I have a proposition to make for Deku."

"What?" Izuku asked.

Bakugo smirked as he pointed at Deku, "You. Me. One on one. No ring outs, no disqualifications. No Holds Barred. The winner is decided when one of us submits or is completely knocked out! And here is the best part; If I beat you, you have to quit at trying to become a Hero!"

"HUH?" The entire crowd shouted as everybody thought that Bakugo was making an asinine offer. What kind of preposition was that?!

Izuku narrowed his eyes, "What's in it for me?"

Bakugo shrugged his shoulders, "If you win, I'll grant you one request. I'll do whatever you want me to as long as it's reasonable and it is within my power to do so."

As soon as he said that Izuku had his hair cover his eyes that caused a shadow effect to form.

"Okay, this is just crazy! There's no way that Midoriya is actually considering this, right? I mean come on! If he loses, he has to quit becoming a Hero! That just makes no sense. Any person with a brain would decline that offer!" Kaminari cried out.

"Yeah, you have a point, but if Midoriya wins, he can make Bakugo do any one thing that he wants him to do. Do you really think he would pass up an opportunity like that?" Sero added his own two cents in as while the deal kind of seemed crazy, it might be a good trade off. Hell, if Izuku won, he could make Bakugo quit becoming a Hero, as well!

"You idiots, it's much bigger than that!" Kirishima suddenly yelled. "This is more about a tournament, or becoming a Hero. This is a grudge match between two Men! They have a history and Rivalry that goes long before U.A.! They are willing to put everything on the line to see who truly is the best between them!"

"Well… when you put it like that… shit, this is pretty personal, huh?" Kaminari sweatdropped as he didn't realize how important this fight was.

After a moment of careful thinking, Izuku opened his eyes and made his decision...and smirked.

"Fuck off"

As soon as he said that Bakugo and everyone minus those who had a connection with Izuku, thry simply chuckled at what they heard from Greenette, had looks of shock on their faces when Izuku said that.

"What?!"

Chapter End.
Hope you like this cliffhanger stay safe and peace out.