CHAPTER 6

With that the start of the Quirk Assessment had begun everyone had to do a number of test they did before coming to UA, while using their quirks some had the advantage, others didn't.

Izuku was a bit in between since he thought that his power was wind based but because of what he did during the practical part of the exam with Ochako, he's not so sure what exactly his power was, so during the test he's been basically using his wind based powers but enough not to put any strain on his person.

It was during the 50 meter run was where Izuku was up against Bakugo who gave him a snarl which he completely ignored.

Once the countdown hit 0 both boys speed off with them reaching close to finish line and ending up with Izuku being first place with a couple of seconds fewer than Bakugo who glared at the boy.

After that came the other test which Izuku did well, from the standing long jump, to more physical like test he didn't do too bad but he couldn't help but feel Ike he was being watched and it felt... Calculated.

With came the final test of the Quirk Assessment when Izuku's name was called, he walked towards the circle and then took a deep breath which caused his hair to lightly move on their own and then, he got ready to throw the ball and when he did...he saw that the score was...low?

[Score:43.6 meters]

"What the...!"

Izuku realized why he felt that calculated gaze on his person and because of what had occurred now, he simply chuckled while avoiding a long scarf like rope and made him turn his attention towards his teacher, who simply had a look that said he knows what Izuku's was playing at.

"Is there a reason for trying to capture me,Mr.Aizawa?"

Izuku said with a smile on his face which made the teacher glare at him and as he had his quirk activated which made his hair float in the air and his eyes glowing red.

"The moment you started these tests, all I saw was disappointment, do you think this is some joke? I told you all to give it your all and you're just not even trying so tell me Izuku Midoriya do you think you can be a hero with that kind of quirk?"

He asked Izuku who had his hand under his chin, thinking about the question he was just asked and then he looked at his teacher with a smile.

"Of course, cause I know what I can do...and right now"

He said while grabbing another ball and looking at his teacher with glowing eyes.

"I'll be showing you just how powerful I am"

As soon as he said that, dust was picked up from where he was standing and then a high condensed pressure of air was formed that caused the rest of the students to cover their eyes with one of them having a look of shock on their face.

Izuku clenched his hand and got into a pitchers stance and then, "Eapitchi!"

As soon as that was said, Izuku sent the ball flying in the air which spun and had flew even further.

Once the dust was cleared, the class saw Izuku, with his eyes glowing and hair moving on its own...and they felt it...they felt like this was someone who you shouldn't mess with.

Izuku then looked at Aizawa, who had wide grin at what he saw and even looking at the score, 'This Kid... he's something else's

With Bakugo however, he was shaking in rage.. because of what he saw, and because of that time where he saw Izuku disappeared.

All he could do was glare and do nothing... because he knew that if he starto to act up...he knows that he won't get the chance to prove himself that he has the right to be the future No.1 hero and someone who will surpass the current Hero of all time.

But he had this feeling...a feeling that made him sick as he stared at Izuku, 'Deku...I won't let you have your chance of being a Hero...I swear I'm gonna make sure you give up your dream...Even if I have to do it by force if have to'

He thought of this as a bit of lightning danced around his eyes with his fist clenched at the mere thought of Izuku actually being stronger than him, it made him sick.

Izuku then heard sounds of footsteps coming his way and as soon as he saw who it was he smiled a bit.

"Wow, is this gonna be a routine from now on for you to be near me, Ochako?" Izuku said with Ochako going in close, "Isn't that painful? Maybe you should turn off your quirk or you might feel the aftereffects" She told him which was understandable and he listened but because of that his legs gave in, causing him to almost trip but Ochako caught him in time and made him float that caused him to being upside down, with his face staring at Ochako.

The two looked at each other and just laughed while the rest of the class saw their interaction...with the girls...thinking over this little interaction with ideas that were dancing in their heads while some of the girls just looked at them...with one being confused at it entirely.

While the guys...well some of them found it sweet...others found it irking.

And then came the end of the assessment test with the students seeing their position with the one who came in last was crying but that ended when Aizawa said it was only a logical ruse while smiling at them, this leads to most of them having their souls come out of their bodies at that while some just sighed in relief.

And then came towards going through their syllabus, getting to know one another...well some of them at least and then came the end of the 1st day of school where Izuku was seen walking home with Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida.

Chapter End.