CHAPTER 18

In the USJ, Central Plaza, In a day full of surprises, some good, most bad, with Ochazu the Fusion of Izuku and Ochako here for the third time in existence was dealing with the Nomu that she sent towards the ground as she landed on the ground at a far distance from the monster with her eyes narrowed while clenching her fist.

With the Nomu getting up from the gorund with no injuries on its person as it yelled out a roar and ran towards Ochazu who clicked her tongue.

'Damn this thing just don't know when to give up'

Ochazu cursed under her breath, leaning back as the Nomu swiped at her with its claws. She then started flying backwards, her heels skimming the ground. Nomu's claws missed her by inches, nearly catching the Fusion on the nose. Nomu didn't stop, rushing after the teen, swiping wildly. In turn, Ochazu brought up both gauntlets, blocking the many hits while being pushed back, but then as the Nomu hit the gauntlets they sent a blast towards the Nomu pushing pushing back with Ochazu having a look look surprise on her face.

"...OK, gravity, push and pull...and the gauntlets help with the pushing if I go over my limits, OK I roll this"

With that Ochazu fired 4 consecutive Gravity blast at the Nomu's face, with its instinct telling it to put its arms up to avoid any more blast that hits its face only feel its body suddenly being pulled by Gravity with Ochazu running towards the Nomu and clenching her right hand, rearing it back while changing the Gravity to make it feel heavy and then.

"Gravitational Pulse!"

Ochazu hit Nomu right across the jaw, gauntlet firing at the moment of impact. The beast's head jerked to the side, nearly spinning round while being pushed back with Ochazu grinning only have her eyes widen as Nomu reared back around but was stopped when it felt itself floating in the air courtesy of Ochazu using her quirk on the monster at the last second and sent three more Gravity Blast against Nomu's midsection.

Nomu squawked in surprise as it got pushed back even more in the air as it's skin suddenly being pushed in until it felt a hole through it's midsection but it healed that injury but it couldn't even run after Ochazu because of it being airborne but that lead to giving Ochazu the advantage which made her smirk as she used her quirk to make her body feel light as ever, with Speed that looks powerful than Allmights, she blitz above the monster who went for a punch but missed and in one motion, Ochazu was behind the beast still Airborne as her eyes glowed with her fist clenched and slammed the beast upwards pushing it far above and hitting the ceiling with a large thud.

But as the Nomu was about to get up it felt gravity pulling it towards Ochazu, who slammed the beast again to the ceiling and putting pressure on the Nomu and putting it in place while sending multiple punches at the Nomu while gritting her teeth.

Ochazu knew that her being here wasn't helping both of her counterparts in the slightest, even though it took her some time to be borught into existence that doesn't mean she can hold on for much longer.

She knows that her counterpart which was Izuku was injured not just physically but mentally as well from when he battled the Nomu and how he could keep going but...this was her limit in fact this might be the actually drawback for Izuku's quirk because of his injuries.

Ochazu felt her hands hurt but she didn't care,curse her curse her counterpart who doesn't care about his wellbeing!

She sighed as she contion her assault against the Nomu with her eyes that were glowing were getting dimmer and dimmer.

"Damn it, all I can do now is buy some time until the actual Pros get here"

She said but then she felt the movement of the Nomu which made her pushed even more pressure on the beast...but then it turned it's head...and smirked?