CHAPTER 44

Right now...all Izuku could see was Darkness and it made him wonder where he was.

Until he saw it, the being that lent him a small Portion of its power to him, it just observed Izuku, it's eyes simply filled with curiosity towards the boy while the boy himself watched as the being dud a simple hand motion for Izuku to come closer.

Izuku didn't know why but he complied and walked towards the being and mirroring its hand movements.

And he couldn't help but let a small smile formed on his face, then he felt it, his body stirring to be awaken and he last thing Izuku saw...was the beings face that held a smile of its own.    

"Mhm?" Izuku mumbled as he drowsily stirred in his sleep, his eyes were still closed but as soon as his brain was awake enough, he felt something soft under him meaning he was laying in a bed.

He doesn't remember much about what happened at the end...like his mind and body was doing things automatic and he didn't have any control which was a bit concerning for him.

However, his body was a different story, he felt a headache that was assaulting his head, his body was full of sweat, mouth dry and his body was burning he wondered if this was a side affect of using more than two combining fusions if that was the case he better be careful but Right now he goots find a way to cool down otherwise he'll turn into a baked potato.

"So.....hot..." he mumbled weakly as he tried to open his eyes with no such luck for his optical organ and he really needed a drink to ease the dryness in his throat cause it felt like sandpaper was scratching in his throat frequently.

However, a couple of moments after he started mumbling, he felt something soft and cold being placed on his forehead. Compared to his body temperature, the thing placed on his forehead was cold enough to give him relief without being uncomfortable.

At the start, he thought it was an ice bag and or a cold towel, but, after feeling the thing move and stroking his forehead softly, almost affectionately, bringing even more relief if possible, he realized this wasn't a towel or icebag, it was a hand. But who's? He asked himself, but he couldn't find the strength to open his eyes and find out, and he was still pretty much close to sleeping.

He didn't notice his hand moving to reach for the hand on his forehead, cupping it from above and feeling how cold and soft it was.

"So nice...... soft...." He mumbled drowsily as his scarred digits softly grazed the soft hand, chasing and returning the contact like it was second nature, his mind was a mess so he didn't even notice that the owner of the hand that was on his forehead got a little closer, her head at some meter over his as her grey and turquoise eyes stared calmly at his face, noticing that he seemed a bit less in discomfort now that she was cooling him a little. It made her.....happy that he was feeling a bit better and she liked it a little how his fingers cuddled her hand, it felt so kind......just like him.

The girl noticed the boy stirring once again, but this time, his eyes lids moved a bit and then, he slowly opened his eyes, his pupils a bit unfocused as they adjusted to the light of the room. She remained to stare at him as he glanced around.

Izuku's eyes shifted a bit, noticing the familiar ceiling of the infirmary. But, it wasn't the only thing that he was seeing. At some meters from his face, he was met with the beautiful face of his newly acquired friend, her gorgeous eyes fixed on him while her shoulder-length and slightly unkept hair flew forward a bit because of her leaning a bit, framing her face perfectly into a breathtaking sight.....wait.....the hand.....she was the one touching his forehead....and she was still touching it.