CHAPTER 48

"Now that everyone's decided on their Hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties." Aizawa explained.

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting Villains." Midnight added as she explained that you have to be careful on what Pro Hero the students will choose to intern with.

"Think carefully before you choose." Aizawa finished.

"Yes, sir!" The students said in unison as the bell rang.

"I want to fight crime in urban areas!"

"I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if they are any?"

"Turn in your choices before the weekend." Aizawa said as he went out the door and Midnight gave the class a wave of goodbye.

"What?! We've only got two days?!"

"Make your decision efficiently. You're dismissed." And with that, Aizawa shut the door and went on his way.

The students were trying to pick which Hero they wanted to intern with as they had fun discussing it with their friends.

"Hey guys, have you decided what Pro agency you're going to yet?" Mina asked.

"I'm going to !" Mineta yelled.

"Mineta, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" Tsuyu pointed out.

"What? Of course not!" Mineta denied.

"Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too. It's weird that you didn't get any offers." Ojiro said.

"You said it!"

"Hey Izuku, have you decided already?" Ochako asked but immediately dropped her jaw when she saw the state Izuku in.

"T-This is too much!" Izuku said as he began muttering at just how many Heroes were up for grabs for him and he had no idea who to choose. There was a stack of papers on his desk listed with all of the offers he got. He had gotten offers from all of the top Heroes. He even got one from Endeavor which sparked itked him a bit but He wanted to thoroughly go over all of his options before he made his final decision though.

"Wow... Izuku seems to be overwhelmed." Ochako said with a sweatdrop as she got closer to the boy and placing her arms around him which did calm his nerves down a bit.

"Yes, I couldn't even begin to imagine how I would decide if I had gotten a large amount of offers like him." Momo said as she and the rest of the class chuckled at seeing Izuku nervously panic due to the sheer number of offers he got while some of the girls gave Ochako a look because of how close she was to the boy.

Izuku however sighed a bit as he lean into Ochako's warmth, "Man, this is gonna be a lot"

Izuku said this as it got a response of Ochako getting in closer and having her face close to the boys neck making him chuckle.

"You're really thinking carefully about this, huh?" Tsuyu asked while having a blank look at the scene before her.

"Actually, I've already decided!" Ochako announced with Izuku turning his head to look at Ochako's face.