CHAPTER 59

It felt like it took hours before Rumi got sick of the reporters’ questions and declares the impromptu conference over. She shuffles Izuku safely back into her agency, glaring harshly at anyone who criticizes her.

“If you assholes are still here when I have to patrol, I’m getting you all arrested for harassment!” she yells before closing the door with a slam. Rumi wipes her hands against each other, then turns to Izuku with a satisfied smirk. “I think that went well, kit.”

Izuku just chuckled, "I guess it did...I don't think I'll get use to it though"

"Hey it just takes practice, I'm sure you'll get it....Nah you'll get through with it no matter what"

"Cause I'm a bunny and I'm fucking proud of it"

"Ya damn fucking straight!"

Rumi says as she ruffles his hair with him just chuckling bit he then sighed.

“I’ve had worse experiences with the press,” says Izuku.

Rumi frowns, looking at him. “Elaborate my Kit”

Izuku stretched a bit, "Well it was when they blocked the school entrance at UA that one time, and then broke into campus.” He sighs. “That was a nightmare. Triggered all the alarms.”

“I’ll kill them,” Rumi growls.

“I think Nedzu got them all fired, actually,” says Izuku. “Right now I'm wondering...what are we gonna train...since my new transformation which I used before is gonna take some time"

Rumi perks up. “Oh! Right! We’re gonna see about you combining your fucking Quirk in combat. Switching between that shit ain’t gonna cut it.”

“I tried that during the Sports Festival.” Izuku puts a thumb to his lip. “That’s how I was dodging Todoroki’s attacks and treating the Pomeranian like a fucking punching bag"

Thay made Rumi laughed out loud as she heard that, “Oh shit that was something but also Good plan,” Rumi says. “...lets say we try your other elements and give it a whirl, I bet your friends will flip when they see your new toys in action so get ready”

“Right!”

Despite the battle with Stain halfway through his internship, the final few days pass largely the same as the first few days had. Of course, now that he’d apparently gone toe-to-toe with Stain and come out better than the other guy, Rumi had changed up his training. In addition to more lessons in her kickboxing style, they spend half an hour or so having him practice with the transformation. Nothing more complicated than a few sparks that formed in his hands but that wasn't the only thing he was doing after learning to blend his element with Rumi's fighting style, he thought of using other fighting styles to combine with his elements with the first one being wind and the second element he was going for being water...bit right now...he had to be honest though, his mentor in way was being very...very...clingy on his person which would of set off a few flags...but he simply enjoyed it...which was worrying for him because he's already in a sort of relationship with his classmate...or...maybe more than one? He couldn't help but sigh.