CHAPTER 32

By the time Izuku entered the tunnel, he suddenly collapsed while leaning his back on the wall.

That same voice was calling to him as he felt his body shaking, "Damn it"

Izuku said as he finally stopped shaking and got up from the ground.

'I finally a Fusion's power but it was at the last second and yet it feels like I've been using it since the start of the match...I need to find a better way to get use to these powers and their side effects'

Izuku thought as he walked towards where his classmates were and as soon as he went towards the bleachers he heard the voice of one of his friends, making him smile as he sat between Ochako and Tsuyu with Minoru on her left side with Momo and Kyoka on Ochako's side with Fumikage behind him who gave Izuku a light pat on the shoulder and congratulating him.

He then looked over his shoulder to see Ojiro giving a thumbs up.

"Good work, Midoriya!"

Izuku smirked as he returned the thumbs up.

He then turned his attention towards the fighting stage.

"So it's Iida's turn right?"

"Yeah, he's facing Hatsume," Momo said as they were all now waiting for the match to begin.

'I will be facing the winner of this match in the quarterfinals , this is going to be interesting' Izuku mentally said as he was now in 'Analysis Mode.'

Then, the flames ignited in all four corners of the ring signaling that it was time for the next match to start.

"Thanks for waiting! Next up are these guys! " Present Mic announced as the crowd cheered seeing the next two participants enter the ring.

"It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the Hero Course, it's Tenya Iida!"

"Middle of the pack?!" Iida shouted

"Versus-- Fully-equipped with support items! From the Support Course, it's Mei Hatsume!"

"He's up against the Support Course, huh?" Jiro said.

"I wonder what kind of fight it will be?" Tsuyu added.

"I mean, what is that?" Sato asked in confusion.

What he was referring to was that Iida had one of Hatsume's gadgets strapped around his back.

"Huh? Iida is also fully-equipped with support items!" Present Mic shouted in shock.

"That is generally against the rules for those in the Hero Course. Those who must use the equipment needed to petition beforehand." Midnight said as she reprimanded Tenya for breaking the rules.

Tenya immediately bowed robotically.

"Oh, I forgot about that! I humbly apologize! However, my heart was moved by my opponent's sportsmanship. Even though she is from the Support Course, she said she wanted an even match since she made it this far. She said she wanted to fight fairly! So, she gave me this equipment! I did not think I could ignore her fighting spirit!" Tenya exclaimed with vigor as he placed his hand on his chest, clearly touched by Mei's 'sportsmanship.'

"OH YOUTH!" Midnight cried out as she was turned on by the honor and pride behind Tenya's reasoning for wearing one of Hatsume's gadgets.

Midnight then recomposed herself as she swung her hip, "I will allow it!"