CHAPTER 21

From the top of USJ entrance, the reunited members of class 1A were in awe as they witnessed Nomu's demise from one of their own.

The Monster being nothing but a black crumpled dust as their was steam where the beast stood, while Izuku was seen standing and looked to be unmoving but his were glowing as well as flickering in a ruby red colour not noticing Miyuki, Kirishima and Ochako with the latter who was finally awake stared at the back of the both who she cherish.

Izuku then turned his attention towards the trio, who looked at him.

"It's over"

He said in confirmation which made Kirishima sigh on content, Miyuki taking a knee while clenching her arm....and Ochako who got up painfully and walked towards Izuku who stared at the girl.

As she got closer, she held the side of his face, feeling the heat but it didn't harm her instead she only felt warmth from Izuku who grabbed her and brought into a hug as his transformation disappeared.

"Ochako"

He said as she held him as his consciousness slipped away making him go to sleep with her gently combing his hair with her fingers.

Very faintly, they thought they could hear excited shouts from up on the entrance ramp, the gathered students no doubt having reached the same conclusion.

Both Kirishima and Miyuki got towards the duo with the latter staring at the boy who took down the Nomu.

"Is... is it down?"

This made Miyuki, Kirishima and Ochako to snap their heads as Miyuki followed on as the unfamiliar voice registered with Izuku opening one eye as he was back in the living, slumped with his expression caught between irritation and dismay.

There, peering out from behind the debris of broken grounds that were cracked, was one of the many villains Shigaraki had brought with him. His eyes were not on the students, but the crumpled form of Nomu that was a few distance away from the four students.

As if acting on some unheard signal, more villains suddenly began to appear, either waking up from where they're been previously knocked out or retreating from whatever hiding places they had found. They all stared at their fallen weapon with a mixture of relief and terror.

"The brats took it out?"

"I thought that thing was supposed to fight All Might?"

"What do we do now? Where... where's Shigaraki?"

"I think he bailed."

"What!?"

"Well, do you see him anywhere?"

"But... he was our exit! How do we get out of here?"

"Hell, I don't know!"

As the villains began to squabble amongst themselves, just starting to register their situation, Ocahko slowly hauled Izuku to his feet, gratefully assisted by her Quirk. She slowly started to edge them backward, away from the villains that were steadily growing more irritable. Izuku's eyes never left the gathering group, his left arm twitching as he tried to call out that power but to no avail  as all thoughts of resting gone as more villains appeared out of the woodwork.

Todoroki found herself moving towards the two at a similar pace, her desire to prove herself warring with the blinding pain of her frostbitten arm. Her right arm held tightly against her chest, she slowly backed up with Kirishima moving in as well quirk at the ready, Ochako saw this and kept moving, gravitating to meet the two halfway.