CHAPTER 16

Inside USJ, all you could hear was the sound of wind being pushed, the grunting and roaring of two opposing forces facing each other as if they were nothing but animals going for the kill.

Izuku Vs The Nomu with Izuku being the one that was sending hits after hits at the creature but it just wouldn't stay down.

As the Nomu blitz towards the boy who has to block a punch in time only to feel his legs being caught and then getting dragged and hitting the ground like a ragdoll but he didn't scream just mad as he slammed his arms to the ground causing the Nomu to suddenly get pulled back while being hoisted upwards by Izuku using his lower body strength and with force to slam the Nomu to ground that caused a small crater to form.

Izuku who was out of the Monsters grasp, grabbed it's arm and did the same maneuver and slamming the Nomu back and forth with even more power than ever with his hair moving even more wildly while his teeth were clenching.

But the Nomu got second wind and grabbed him by the face and pushed upwards with enough force that made Izuku tumble through the air and approaching the building's steel roof but Izuku braced himself as he slammed into the roof and feeling gravity start to drag him down but he felt his hands clenched the roof and feeling that same connection...but it was different as he saw the hand print of his own hand there and he looked to see heat on his palms which made him to quickly removed his footwear and planted his feet to the roof and feeling that same sensation as he bonded on the roof.

"This isn't Fusion...this power...what is!!"

But he couldn't continue his thoughts as he saw the Nomu jumping towards him with him glaring at the beast as he does the same getting close, with The Nomu who was trying to grab the boy only for Izuku to avoid it's grabs and sending a punch towards it pushing it towards the ceiling amd getting a distance away from the beast.

Meanwhile the Nomu slammed its fist into the spot where Izuku just been with a tremendous impact, making the section they were on shake.

The Nomu glared at Izuku who free fall and for some reason sent out his arms towards the beast which followed after him as it clemched it's fist and getting closer to the boy...with Izuku saying these words as if it was familiar to him.

"Nenshō"

As soon as their words were left out of Izuku's mouth a fire was sent from out of his palms towards the Nomu that screeched in pain as the heat covered it's body but it still went after Izuku who glared even more as his hands were covered in flames with a large Silhouette hovering over him.

"Let this name put fear in your soul...For I...Am Akuma!"

He yeeld out as he slammed a fist towards the Nomu's head which made it screeched even more as Izuku send a powerful ax kick pushing it downwards as it howls with Izuku seeing the creature crashing into the lake far below with a tremendous splash.

Izuku who was still in the air using the fire to keep him hovering watched the water ripple below. It quickly became apparent that the Nomu wasn't coming back up...for now.

"It better be dead but right now"

He then squinted his eyes as he stared out, trying to find out where his classmates were. He could see flashes of electricity coming from the mountainous region, who he assumed was from Kaminari, with Todoroki's ice covering a good portion of the landslide zone At the mockup destroyed city, he thought he could just make out a figure zipping between the windows of the wrecked buildings and At the USJ entrance, he could see those who weren't split up taking care of 13 while also keeping any approaching villains at bay with Minoru and Tsuyu there keeping their Sensei from loosing anymore blood.

But Izuku's main attention was where he'd come from...and he was seeing tunnel vision with his eyes finally having his iris and pupils...with the color being a brilliant orange-yellow color.

Shigaraki growled as he squinted up at the distant ceiling. "Grrr… I can't see anything! Kurogiri, can you see them? Is that boy dead yet?"

"I'm afraid not, Shigaraki," The mist man replied, the yellow wisps that passed for his eyes narrowed.

"Shigaraki! Move!"

The villain looked up sharply at Kurogiri's yell. He had a split second for his eyes to widen…

Before a fist that caused him to curse from the intense heat slammed into his face.

Shigaraki was sent flying as he screamed in pain from the attack

"Shigaraki!" Kurogiri rushed forward, the black mist that was his body, bellowing out to catch the villain and ensnare the boy but Izuku didn't care as his eyes were moving slowly at Shigaraki.

Without missing a best he blitz towards them with speed that caused Kurogiri to act fast but he was too slow as he got slammed on the ground hard and then kicked even further away from Shigaraki who groaned a bit but was suddenly lifted up and then got a knee in the gut which made him spit out his saliva and then got slammed to the ground hard enough to cause a small crater.

Izuku was sent out his hand, his palm glowing while his face had a sadistic like smirk on his face.

'STOP!'

His eyes widen in shock, his hair stopped glowing wildly with his eyes being back to its emerald like green color...and him taking a step back, getting a distance away from the villains.

"Hey!" Shigaraki screamed, struggling to get up "This isn't how this is supposed to go! You cheater! You can't suddenly just get power up and think you can run away!"

Izuku didn't listen and instead fused with the wind and flipped Shigaraki off.

Shigaraki had a mere second to process this, before Izuku turned around and jumped off towards the USJ entrance with a single leap which caused dust to form.

For a few moments, Shigaraki could only stare dumbly at where the boy just been. The only sound to be heard was Kurogiri's struggles  to get up from the beating he just got and the groans of the unconscious small-fry villains Eraserhead had laid out previously.

Almost no small-fry left. No Nomu. No All Might. Not even a dead student to break the heroes' spirits.

No… anything.

Shigaraki let out a howl of anger and frustration. Breathing heavily, He plunged one of his hands onto the large rocks that trapped him, the other scratching at his neck so hard that he broke skin. The rocks cracked away and turned to dust, his beady red eyes focused solely on where Izuku had gone.

"Kurogiri…" He ground out, his teeth clenched. "Find Nomu… now. I want that kid fucking dead."

Chapter End.
[Fusion Note# 3: "Nenshō" A Move that comes from the power boost! A simply move that lets out a powerful blast of intense heat that can literally burn you to a crisp...just like our big and monstrous Nomu who was the first to get a taste of it...Now here comes the Time Limit for this certain power boost, closest to the end of the this chapter Izuku was suddenly stopped by a voice which caused him to go back to normal and suddenly flee away from the villains...now because of that it's likely that's a side effect to when he ever uses that power boost since you saw him being sadistic and wanting to end the fucker Shigaraki.

The voice that stopped Izuku I won't say yet but I might in a future chapter or the chapters that I'm gonna Rewite so until then enjoy and peace out!]